• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Pat claims to run 400 miles a year

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
400 miles a year isn't even impressive for those who actually run. Most dedicated runners run at least an hour a day which is probably around 5-6 miles, probably more. That number is only impressive to those who don't know anything about the sport or fat, lazy faggots who sit on their ass all day curled up under their pink blanket.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
In one of the disturbing gym selfies he says he just finished a 30 minute run to train for his half marathon. This may have been before Carol's marathon investigation but when I read that I knew he was full of shit. You don't train for 13 miles by running 3 once or twice a week.
Pat takes 30 minutes to run 1 mile. He ain't running three at a time.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
In one of the disturbing gym selfies he says he just finished a 30 minute run to train for his half marathon. This may have been before Carol's marathon investigation but when I read that I knew he was full of shit. You don't train for 13 miles by running 3 once or twice a week.
You also don't eat tacos as your "post workout meal" unless you're a fucking bodybuilder and you are in the stages of not giving a fuck about where your calories come from.

Forum Clout
Pat takes 30 minutes to run 1 mile. He ain't running three at a time.
He does that "basically walking but I'm moving like I'm running" jog, if you tried to mimic that on a treadmill you'd get around 4mph or a 15 minute mile. As Carol has pointed out, when you account for him skipping 5 miles of the 13, his final time matches up with that speed.

I think I used 3 because when I run I never go more than 3, but unlike Pat Thomas I run every day. I also could never run a half marathon and would never pretend to.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You also don't eat tacos as your "post workout meal" unless you're a fucking bodybuilder and you are in the stages of not giving a fuck about where your calories come from.
Let's not pretend that he seriously thought of the tacos as a post workout meal. It was obviously a shit Fatrick joke.

If we take his shit joke seriously we might as well pretend he actually worked out

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Just the other day on April 2nd he said he works out "three or four days every week"

he's been following a few cycling accounts on Twitter recently, I assume a combination of wanting to lose weight and save money. Here's hoping he has a non-deadly accident.
There's no way he work outs-- at all, much less 3-4 days a week. If he did, he wouldn't put that much weight on and he would generally be able to eat his garbage. He'd generally continue to be skinny fat (no definition) and at most he would have put on about 10-20 lbs in the past few years. Instead, he's put on about 50+, because he does not in fact, workout 3x-4x a week.

Even if you kind of half-assed an hour long workout 3x-4x a week, you wouldn't have the fat fucking face that he has. This is not a man who works out--
E-eVZTmX0AQKbdb.jpeg

Last edited: