• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder of Fat Pat's reaction when a white dude ran over a group of people.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Now I'm not defending the driver here. He's a piece of shit and deserves his life sentence just like the dude from the Christmas parade does. Point is that pat had no problem bitching about him.

Hjghjk.jpg

I've brought this up before on da old forum but for a different reason. It's my favorite appearance of zero self awareness Pat. See he was in his pretend runner phase before being called out and completely destroyed by @CarolMaxheinie. He posted the above photo right after posting one of his disgusting shirtless selfies.

Pigstagram.jpg

He really can't see how similar he looks to that dude or how fitting the "unbaked wonder bread dough" insult is for himself as well.

Gjychjii-1.jpg

He's fat is my ultimate point.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Fields is as innocent as our boy Kyle. Some fat kike cunt died of a heart attack after violent niggers were beating on his car.

Lol at Tyrone Gibsmedats anti-gravity Jordans, yo. View attachment 13763
That pic makes me proud to drive a Challenger. One that has only had one owner (me), under 50K miles and has not had to have the leather seat replaced due to my heft.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How does he never see his own tits in any of those shirtless pics? Even in a small thumbnail, they jump out at ya
I think its because wisconsin is full of even fatter people so he actually thinks he is skinny compared to them.