• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Joe DeRosa should be in prison

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Thankfully he's been sequestered into making sandwiches (which may or may not contain poison)

Kldltma9dTdlM-Qj.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My favorite part is that he didn't just decide to go into the sammich business on the side like a retired hockey player, he's primarily a sandwich guy and just does comedy on the side now lol.

Poor fucker thought he was going to replace Dan Soder on the Bonfire and it breaks his heart that Jay picked Bobby Kelly. A couple weeks ago, Jay was out so it was Bobby with Derosa guest hosting. One point right at the beginning, Bobby tries to be helpful and explain something to Joe and Joe snapped "Yeah, I've hosted this fucking show more than you have, Bob." without any hint of a joke. Nigga's grapes are sour.

"I hosted this fuckin' show for almost a whole month while Dan was away one time." Leaving out the fact that the feedback was unanimously negative and the show actually lost listeners in that period.