REMINDER: Joe can't do healthy breakfasts because a Cow will eat almost anything in front of it

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
This fat faux Biker Fuck obviously never met a carb or MSG-ridden white bread he didn't like.

There's a reason you only peeled potatoes in the military, Joe. If you were handed a gun, you'd have shot a better officer. If you jumped out of a plane, you'd somehow make the plane crash. If you were a Navy crewman, you'd have succeeded in sinking the ship. If you were in the Air Force, you would've Top Gun'd yourself into shooting down your fellow pilots while the enemy laughed at you.

You are a living Jerry Lewis movie caricature without the moments of charm, memories of a more charismatic partner (Anthony doesn't count), or love from the French.

I still hate calling you Bovine because cows are loving creatures. You are a bottom feeder and a leech...

But at least you can enter contracts.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
1700831006963.png

Private Joseph Colleen Cumia air-lifted after being stranded due to severe parachute mishap (5/7/1979, Reuters)

This fat faux Biker Fuck obviously never met a carb or MSG-ridden white bread he didn't like.

There's a reason you only peeled potatoes in the military, Joe. If you were handed a gun, you'd have shot a better officer. If you jumped out of a plane, you'd somehow make the plane crash. If you were a Navy crewman, you'd have succeeded in sinking the ship. If you were in the Air Force, you would've Top Gun'd yourself into shooting down your fellow pilots while the enemy laughed at you.

You are a living Jerry Lewis movie caricature without the moments of charm, memories of a more charismatic partner (Anthony doesn't count), or love from the French.

I still hate calling you Bovine because cows are loving creatures. You are a bottom feeder and a leech...

But at least you can enter contracts.
The last line made me giggle.