• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Instead of enjoying The Mummy and The Matrix back in 1999 like a normal teenager, Patrick was left sexually confused by their leads

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
7-png.14489

Patrick, it's OK. It's 2021. You can come out of that closet. Nobody is going to judge you, my Wisconsin winter bratwurst child.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
NO! As a gay, I flatly refuse to allow Patso to Kool-Aid man his way into the club. Yes, child, I’m gatekeeping sodomy. No, child, you’re not allowed in because even degenerate ass munchers have standards. LGBT+ people see right through fake allies like you. We despise you. Die already, fatass.

Stay in the closet pretending to be in love with Ugly Niki, you fish-mouthed loser. You’re not welcome here.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
NO! As a gay, I flatly refuse to allow Patso to Kool-Aid man his way into the club. Yes, child, I’m gatekeeping sodomy. No, child, you’re not allowed in because even degenerate ass munchers have standards. LGBT+ people see right through fake allies like you. We despise you. Die already, fatass.

Stay in the closet pretending to be in love with Ugly Niki, you fish-mouthed loser. You’re not welcome here.
1638532356484.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It's extra queer of him since now we know Trinity was a self insert character for the wachowski troons

Last edited: