• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Howard Stern has worn sunglasses indoors for 40 years.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I feel like that's gotta fuck up your vision.
I would imagine.

Despite the need for some on this forum to make everything about Jews, it's actually pretty common among Gentile boomers around Howard's age.

Jeff Lynne from ELO, ELton John, Bono, Slash, Roy Orbison, etc.

I know it makes you look "cooler" and covers you up more but I'd feel so ridiculous wearing sunglasses at night inside.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The guy who overhauled his look in 1990 told him that instead of looking like Weird Al, he should look like a member of The Ramones. Howard is too cheap to pay someone else to give him a look appropriate for an old man.

Forum Clout
The guy who overhauled his look in 1990 told him that instead of looking like Weird Al, he should look like a member of The Ramones. Howard is too cheap to pay someone else to give him a look appropriate for an old man.
LOL Ralph the fag. He dressed him up in that modified "grunge" look he's held on to ever since. He looks like a gay pirate on his way to a gay pirate-themed Halloween party.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I would imagine.

Despite the need for some on this forum to make everything about Jews, it's actually pretty common among Gentile boomers around Howard's age.

Jeff Lynne from ELO, ELton John, Bono, Slash, Roy Orbison, etc.

I know it makes you look "cooler" and covers you up more but I'd feel so ridiculous wearing sunglasses at night inside.

Bono has glaucoma.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
I will say, if I'm outside and someone is taking a picture, I make a point to put the shades on because you do look better. It's a little hack, but these guys try to make it work 24x7

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I listened to his show the other day (I didn't realize he still did live shows) and holy shit was it bad. I bet I would enjoy a childpound media show more, it was unbelievable how little effort he puts in. I know I'm not breaking new ground here but damn

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I listened to his show the other day (I didn't realize he still did live shows) and holy shit was it bad. I bet I would enjoy a childpound media show more, it was unbelievable how little effort he puts in. I know I'm not breaking new ground here but damn

He's awful because he lacks effort.

Nana is awful and he thinks he gives an effort.

It's a tough one, man.

bombvest

Forum Clout
LOL Ralph the fag. He dressed him up in that modified "grunge" look he's held on to ever since. He looks like a gay pirate on his way to a gay pirate-themed Halloween party.
reminded me that after stern cut his 90's hair ralph started dressing him in that goth-numetal shit he also wore. with the baggy black jeans on a 60 year old 6'5" jew. god awful.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Howard stern.jpg

You wouldn't pay somebody to dress you like this? :image_4848:

Credit where credit is due -- Beth looks great there. Love a toned, tanned gal in white, tobecompletlyhonestwitcha.

I'm surprised she didn't just tell him to dress normal before they went out that day. I have no doubt she could make him dress better like most people's chicks can and do, but Ralph has some type of power

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Ralph is the greatest scam artist in history. That dessicated, miserable old jew pays that fag handsomely to do nothing but french kiss him and occasionally buy a john varvatos scarf, and Ralph still feels entitled to steal tip money off of tables.

Forum Clout
I'm surprised she didn't just tell him to dress normal before they went out that day. I have no doubt she could make him dress better like most people's chicks can and do, but Ralph has some type of power
You have to wonder if Ralph isn't just trolling Stern. "Oh yeah, all the coolest hippest young people are wearing this!". Maybe Ralph hates Beth so much he deliberately humiliates her by dressing Howard like a complete fool.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
You have to wonder if Ralph isn't just trolling Stern. "Oh yeah, all the coolest hippest young people are wearing this!". Maybe Ralph hates Beth so much he deliberately humiliates her by dressing Howard like a complete fool.
Yeah, it genuinely perplexes me.

Beth was a model and is around fashion constantly, but even my mom, my second grade teacher, your aunt -- any random woman could go to the mall for 2 hours and come back with three outfits that are better than this. Again, with Beth looking good lol

Howie.jpg