• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder - Fat, while still in his 30s, paid a real man to remove a dead tree stump for him.

G

For those who haven't done it, it's just a kind of fun way to kill (maximum) a couple of hours on a Saturday morning. Shovel down to the roots, little pick axe to pull them up, pull or shovel the rest up. It would be humiliating to have to pay another man to do it if you were younger than 70 years old and you didn't have any more able-bodied friends or family members within an 800 mile radius. Yet Fat proudly boasted he couldn't do it himself. So poor and Fat

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
For those who haven't done it, it's just a kind of fun way to kill (maximum) a couple of hours on a Saturday morning. Shovel down to the roots, little pick axe to pull them up, pull or shovel the rest up. It would be humiliating to have to pay another man to do it if you were younger than 70 years old and you didn't have any more able-bodied friends or family members within an 800 mile radius. Yet Fat proudly boasted he couldn't do it himself. So poor and Fat
He needed help with the juniper bushes by his haunted house fence. He is just lazy. I bet he swooped up some illegals out in front of home depot to do it too.

Snake

Forum Clout
No, child. I am not faT. Never was.

I had a few years with weighTlifTing and didn'T wanT to overTrain, chowlld. I'm soRRy you're so faT. I would give you dieT advice, but you wouldn'T know whaT to do wiTh iT. Hush now.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It's not like he had other stuff to do and needed to hire someone to do some yardwork while he was traveling for work, coaching a little league team, or something else that may prevent an otherwise initiated person.

He hired someone to do something while he sat on his couch under a pink blanket at 10:15 on a Saturday morning.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I used to do yard work like this for college money when I was in my teens. Drilling into the top of the stump and putting rock salt and water into the holes is good prep for digging out the roots. It's hard work but not so complicated that you need to hire a crew to do it for you.

Also, Pat is fat, lazy, etc.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
You can also rent a stump grinder from Home Depot or any other number of rental places for a lower price. That way you save your money and your dignity. There so easy that even a retard like Pat could use one, though Pat is scared of loud noises and manual labor so probably not.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's not like he had other stuff to do and needed to hire someone to do some yardwork while he was traveling for work, coaching a little league team, or something else that may prevent an otherwise initiated person.

He hired someone to do something while he sat on his couch under a pink blanket at 10:15 on a Saturday morning.
Worse. He hovered over the guy while taking pictures and taking credit for the work on twitter. He is that same cunt that pays someone to work on a car then questions every move they make while they do the work.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He had to preserve his energy for pushing cars owned by minorities in the snow and changing tires that police have spiked during protests. Pit crew, baby!
why would he do that to the same police conducting an investigation on his behalf?