• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder - Fat thinks journalists like to "keep a low profile."

G

Fucking fat idiot thinks hacks are like CIA agents. Getting your name out there as a journalist is the whole point, you portly fool. Your crippling stupidity paired with your delusional self-importance made you stick your head in the sand and not look up Josiah. In your special boy broken mind of course someone wanted to listen to you blather on for hours and write 8000 words about your ridiculous existence. And then when you did look him up and found zip what did you do? Nothing. You continued to give him the benefit of the doubt and speak to him in an almost apologetic tone. You really are a pussy. The best part? This is all recorded fact, both in audio form (Praise Josiah) and now in text, thanks to the dedicated autism of @AntSucks
You're fat.

Patrick: Thank you for letting me know. I hope they have more luck this morning.

As for verification, please look at this from my perspective. I’ve only spoken to you. We’ve had good conversations but now the stalkers are saying someone has “flipped” on me and have details about our case that I haven’t shared publicly. I have no way to know you are who you say you are. Your name isn’t just not on the HuffPo website, I can’t find any information about you anywhere online.

Maybe that’s out of an abundance of caution on your part as a journalist, and I can definitely see the advantages of keeping a low internet profile for someone in your profession, but it puts me in an awkward spot if I’m going to keep sharing information with you about the story.

I’d feel quite a lot better if someone from HuffPo whose identity I can confirm would contact me and verify you’re legit and working on this story for them.

I’m sorry for what must look like skepticism verging on paranoia from the outside, but these people have impersonated so many different folks in so many different ways over the last three years that it’s just not a possibility I can afford to discount.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I’m sorry for what must look like skepticism verging on paranoia from the outside, but these people have impersonated so many different folks in so many different ways over the last three years that it’s just not a possibility I can afford to discount.
Whoopsie doodles! Looks like you did discount that possibility.

Just like you should've discounted those calories.

1632559791066.png

:brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm: :brothaman_sm:

G

He was a nervous wreck after sending both Josiah and Anna Merlan those completely fake voicemails. Anna immediately nuked her article, while Josiah just ghosted him. Pat probably wasn't even interested in verification, he just wanted to make sure the HuffPo hadn't immediately canned him like Vice did after sending that bullshit.

G

Fucking fat idiot thinks hacks are like CIA agents. Getting your name out there as a journalist is the whole point, you portly fool. Your crippling stupidity paired with your delusional self-importance made you stick your head in the sand and not look up Josiah. In your special boy broken mind of course someone wanted to listen to you blather on for hours and write 8000 words about your ridiculous existence. And then when you did look him up and found zip what did you do? Nothing. You continued to give him the benefit of the doubt and speak to him in an almost apologetic tone. You really are a pussy. The best part? This is all recorded fact, both in audio form (Praise Josiah) and now in text, thanks to the dedicated autism of @AntSucks
You're fat.

Patrick: Thank you for letting me know. I hope they have more luck this morning.

As for verification, please look at this from my perspective. I’ve only spoken to you. We’ve had good conversations but now the stalkers are saying someone has “flipped” on me and have details about our case that I haven’t shared publicly. I have no way to know you are who you say you are. Your name isn’t just not on the HuffPo website, I can’t find any information about you anywhere online.

Maybe that’s out of an abundance of caution on your part as a journalist, and I can definitely see the advantages of keeping a low internet profile for someone in your profession, but it puts me in an awkward spot if I’m going to keep sharing information with you about the story.

I’d feel quite a lot better if someone from HuffPo whose identity I can confirm would contact me and verify you’re legit and working on this story for them.

Wasn't this AFTER he talked to Josiah for a couple of hours? He prattled on about everything and sent his fucking "evidence" folder to the guy and still didn't think anything of it until the atalkers were talking about it, so it leaked here somehow. Only then did he think, maybe I should check this guy out. He was getting atalked for years at that point, his head should have been on a swivel. He might be one of the dumbest people I've ever heard of.

G

Wasn't this AFTER he talked to Josiah for a couple of hours? He prattled on about everything and sent his fucking "evidence" folder to the guy and still didn't think anything of it until the atalkers were talking about it, so it leaked here somehow. Only then did he think, maybe I should check this guy out. He was getting atalked for years at that point, his head should have been on a swivel. He might be one of the dumbest people I've ever heard of.
He wrote that to him before part 5. So he took four calls before questioning if J was who he said he was. And let's not forget what he told Josiah in those first 4 tapes. Fucking everything. So stupid and so so fat.