• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remind me again why Pat needed PPP loans as an author

G

Because during COVID everyone was shut in their houses and had no way of obtaining books to read during that time when every other in person entertainment was closed. It’s too bad because that would have been the perfect time to do things like read, watch movies, or play videos games but since the only way to obtain those things is from physical stores those industries completely collapsed. I’m surprised you didn’t hear about it.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Because during COVID everyone was shut in their houses and had no way of obtaining books to read during that time when every other in person entertainment was closed. It’s too bad because that would have been the perfect time to do things like read, watch movies, or play videos games but since the only way to obtain those things is from physical stores those industries completely collapsed. I’m surprised you didn’t hear about it.
Yet the Jerk Store stayed in business. Funny that.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Author had nothing to do with it - he needed a new helmet, TV, fridge, and workout equipment but didn’t have the money for it so he took it from Trump as he called for his death.

I’m not even mad about it - anybody with money knows you don’t fuck the government so I imagine the IRS will get to it eventually. God knows they chase me down when I owe them $140 so it’s only a matter of time before he buttfucks himself.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Because Sanderson is a good dude with a lot of talent who has a big fan base based on those two factors and Patrick is a miserable prick to everybody he meets, has almost no fans of his writing and the people who do follow him do so for his pseudo intellectual reinforcements of their preconceived leftist bullshit on Twitter. This pays no money.

Hence, time for a scam.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Author had nothing to do with it - he needed a new helmet, TV, fridge, and workout equipment but didn’t have the money for it so he took it from Trump as he called for his death.

I’m not even mad about it - anybody with money knows you don’t fuck the government so I imagine the IRS will get to it eventually. God knows they chase me down when I owe them $140 so it’s only a matter of time before he buttfucks himself.
PPP fraud was so massive that I’ve read several articles that say even using AI assistance they will need decades to deal with it, and they can only prioritize or handle the big cases and the super obvious ones. He’ll get away with it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
PPP fraud was so massive that I’ve read several articles that say even using AI assistance they will need decades to deal with it, and they can only prioritize or handle the big cases and the super obvious ones. He’ll get away with it.
True, but my guess is they’ll eventually pay a Big 4 consulting firm to do it for them. If I remember correctly, that's what they did for processing PPP loans when they realized 50 junior consultants will process the same amount of applications as 1,000 federal employees, with or without AI.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
PhD in Forensic Accounting here, there's actually a very valid explanation but it's a little technical so bare with me: Patrick as a self-employed author and comedian falls under a special category of the tax code under Title 17, Section B called "broke ass nigga" and thus he'll get dem gibs whenever he can.

Hope this clears things up.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I'm sure their grants were forgiven because the cost of an audit would exceed what the value of the PPP they were given. It sucks when you consider how brazen Pat was about spending money and paying things off early in recent years... But lest we forget that Seth Simmons' encouraged this grift

Forum Clout
image_5215.jpg