• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember - Why US?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy doing his best to being a rude asshole to complete strangers
IMG_0924.jpeg

IMG_0925.jpeg

Tom has no idea what pig is taking about but I’m sure he enjoys being told to “fuck right off into the sun”

Forum Clout
Piggy doing his best to being a rude asshole to complete strangers
View attachment 158206
View attachment 158207
Tom has no idea what pig is taking about but I’m sure he enjoys being told to “fuck right off into the sun”
Pat just had to steal his response from the only good thing to ever come out of Milwaukee and mess it up. I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pat just had to steal his response from the only good thing to ever come out of Milwaukee and mess it up. I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record!

He never listened to these guys. He actually copied it from this SFWA hag who wrote an article “George RR Martin can fuck right off into the sun” after GRRM mispronounced some foreigner’s weird ass name.

That album is really interesting. I wonder how many others have a narrative like that. Recorded and released in the early 80s only to blow up and become a hit a decade later

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
They should always turn to toilet talk whenever Patrick tries to be serious about something important.

Edit: I remembered the phrase "fuck off right into the sun" from the Hugo Awards GRRM controversy. So I looked up where this piece of faggot talk originated from. Of course:

1696879462142.png