• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Modest Mouse weren't dumb faggots who put out songs for girls?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Been digging through my records a lot these days focusing on shit I haven't heard in years from when I was still somewhat young. Mainly Slint, Guided By Voices, Grifters, Unwound, Jawbox, and other basic 90s indie rock bullshit.
Listened to The Lonesome Crowded West for the first time in well over 20 years. Its not rocket science, but it reminded me of when music had at least the resemblance of a dick.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Been digging through my records a lot these days focusing on shit I haven't heard in years from when I was still somewhat young. Mainly Slint, Guided By Voices, Grifters, Unwound, Jawbox, and other basic 90s indie rock bullshit.
Listened to The Lonesome Crowded West for the first time in well over 20 years. Its not rocket science, but it reminded me of when music had at least the resemblance of a dick.

Isn't Jawbox James Buckley's wife?

Forum Clout
O yeah?
fantano.jpg

Forum Clout
the early shit is awesome, even good news for people who love bad news was alright in comparison to the horse shit they started putting out afterwards, I saw em live twice in the good news days, always been one of my favorites