• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Jim Norton had a party at his apartment, and didn't invite Opie?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
876E076C-AEB4-4CC7-9091-E23B4CCC9944.jpeg

Look how close Worm is to this Corona. Wonder if he sperged out over it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Only 404 likes haha. Really goes to show much steam the whole crew was losing at that point. Mary Jean looks like a tan Barbie doll that got ran through a belt sander. I feel bad for E-rock, genuinely think he put his heart and soul into the show only to get spit out by it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Remember when Opie had a three day wedding and then got pissed that everyone didn’t stay the full three days? He was also pissed that his fellow multimillionaire cohost didn’t write him a check.
Did Ant(h) really not give him a gift? Because that’s not cool. At least buy him something but on the other hand, he always bragged about throwing presents out so it’s a tough one, man.

Forum Clout
I remember hearing Jim Norton cry about how he could not have a normal girlfriend because they are knew of his hooker lifestyle. Never have I laughed so hard at his stupid misery.
"So tell us all about this new guy you're seeing!"

"Well, his name is Jim and he's in his mid-50s. Pale, flabby, kind of slug like. He's a comedian who used to work on a shock radio program. He's into Ozzy, Sabbath, Kiss and MMA fighting. He used to frequent prostitutes and take anti-HIV drugs, but not anymore."

Hard to imagine that scenario ever actually occurring.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I remember hearing Jim Norton cry about how he could not have a normal girlfriend because they are knew of his hooker lifestyle. Never have I laughed so hard at his stupid misery.

so so so so so basing your personality around getting assfucked and pissed on makes you repulsive to normal people?
Jim's lonely old queen lifestyle is pretty hilarious. He won't ever admit he's gay. He will never get or keep a normal girlfriend for obvious reasons and he can't even pander to trannys now because he is a creepy old fetishist and they would just bleed him dry and discard him. The Princess Alan incident was probably devastating.