• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Howard Stern said the movie "Rounders" was based on Norm?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Howard also said he's put a gun in his mouth and claims to have friends in law enforcement, and the military.

What I'm trying to say is Howard is a fucking liar.
I believe the two most ridiculous lies that Howard has ever told is that 1.) He never said the word Nigger & 2.) He was only half-Jewish.

I find that the half-Jewish thing is the most egregious lie-

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Way, way back in the early 1990s, Howard was really going off and saying "nigger" over and over. Then none other than Spike Lee called in to chastise Howard, at which point the movie nigger turned on Howard's nigger sidekick and started calling her an Uncle Tom, which led to a big fight. And Howard just kept on saying nigger afterward, all the time.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Way, way back in the early 1990s, Howard was really going off and saying "nigger" over and over. Then none other than Spike Lee called in to chastise Howard, at which point the movie nigger turned on Howard's nigger sidekick and started calling her an Uncle Tom, which led to a big fight. And Howard just kept on saying nigger afterward, all the time.
I have no idea if this is true or not and even though I can do my own research, I am just going to go ahead in trusting you and believing it.

Forum Clout
I have no idea if this is true or not and even though I can do my own research, I am just going to go ahead in trusting you and believing it.
I heard it. Maybe 1991 or so, before he was syndicated everywhere. The real Spike Lee called in to complain about Howard saying nigger every five seconds, which he used to do all the time. Then he turned on Robin, who flipped out. And that was it. But it definitely happened. Howie used to break Spike's balls all the time back then.

Forum Clout
I believe the two lies that Howard has ever told is that 1.) He never said the word Nigger & 2.) He was only half-Jewish.

I find that the half-Jewish thing is the most egregious lie-
Gilbert roasted Howard's parents at one of his Birthday parties where they were in attendance:

"Which is the one that's not the Jew? Simon Wiesenthal called them kikes!"

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Howard also said he's put a gun in his mouth and claims to have friends in law enforcement, and the military.

What I'm trying to say is Howard is a fucking liar.
Howard absolutely knows people in law enforcement. He always lapped police ass even when they were in the wrong. Law enforcement doesn’t forget support at that level with the reach Howard had. His other stuff, like being half Italian, are pure fiction for the radio.