• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Danny came to the old sub begging for attention and shilling his “Waffle House” podcast or whatever it was fucking called?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What a pathetic Nigger. Danny, You’re probably obsessively compulsively checking this website because you can’t move on with your life. You’re a fag. To this day, you defend your stupid guitar hero loss. Remember when Anthony literally unplugged the Xbox to save you the humiliation of losing on air? Whatever information he gave on Tranthony was great, but no one wants to listen to your podcast, stupid. Stay off the mic and chuckle while throwing in pathetic one liners that others pretend to laugh at.

And you’re Jewish.

Forum Clout
1658686960808.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah, I wrote a review on iTunes where I said it was refreshing to hear so much racism and that I haven’t heard the n word that much since last Christmas. Good times and I actually didn’t mind Danny on the show. He is just so insufferable. I liked him on Uninformed and the secret show he did with a trashed Anthony was funny.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I remember people asking him to do it and him resisting initially. When he finally caved, he talked about but Nana so it immediately fell flat on its face.