• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when covid started and people weren't allowed to see their dying relatives in hospital

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I still wear the mask. It's been a great 2 years not smelling people's bad breath and being able to mouth the words cunt, faggot, jew, nigger and nobody is the wiser that I'm doing it straight to their face.
2 things:
1) mask fogs the shit out of sunglasses
2) it's a pain in the ass accessorizing a mask with a knit cap....double when you're pairing a knit cap AND sunglasses with your mask

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
The mask thing was the gayest part. What humiliation - making you wear something on your face to go out in public. Weirds me out that that was able to happen.
I felt the same at first. I was hell bent on not wearing one. But then, after a few weeks of wearing it, I discovered that if I was smelling bad breath, that it was mine and not some strangers.
Also, as I said in a previous comment, the ability to mouth whatever you want to faggot customers while you work has been a great stress relief.
Funny thing is now, my company is moving towards not wanting us to wear masks anymore, but they're gonna have to rip it off my cold dead face before I comply.

G

I felt the same at first. I was hell bent on not wearing one. But then, after a few weeks of wearing it, I discovered that if I was smelling bad breath, that it was mine and not some strangers.
Also, as I said in a previous comment, the ability to mouth whatever you want to faggot customers while you work has been a great stress relief.
Funny thing is now, my company is moving towards not wanting us to wear masks anymore, but they're gonna have to rip it off my cold dead face before I comply.
I get the mouthing whatever you want thing to faggot customers. That would be a stress relief. But still man... You got a piece of shit strapped to your face.

G

The mask mandate made me respect hijabs on women because the reason Muslims give for covering up is way more logical than the medical reasons for wearing masks...that people just put them on without much reflection means they have NO right calling muslim women "slaves" or whatever.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Tested "positive for covid” 2x, possibly 3x. But wouldn't have known I had "COVID" if I didn't take a test and was told so. would have assumed it was a normal shitty flu (which I never even got once in my life, to my knowledge) or a bad cold with headaches fever and stuff, which is how it felt each time I had it. I wouldn't have even gotten COVID tests if it weren't required at work if you so much as showed any signs. Both times I got sent to get tested was because I coughed or complained about a fever. That required someone to fucking check my temperature like I was a child, and if it was 100 or above you immediately had to get tested. The 3rd time I was sick and assumed it was COVID and didn't wanna waste time getting tested so I just told work I had it and stayed home a few days.

I never got a vaccine though. I figured if I supposedly have gotten it twice and walked away fine after 5 or so days I don't need it.

I just have a hilarious immune system and honestly should have some labs do tests on me for science. But I'm not doing that shit for free. I don't care if I'm the only one in the world who has some special extractable immunity in me that I can unknowingly emit all day naturally, niggas are paying me for me.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I miss lockdowns. Legally having an excuse not to do shit was fantastic. I didn't shave as when I had to go to the shops a mask covered that.

It was the best time of my life.