• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember that academy award winning movie Moonlight?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Violent Night

Blacks on white

Media is no where in sight

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
And it was forgotten in less than a month and nobody has mentioned it or watched it since.
That’s the case for the last 10-15 best pictures at least.

Just looking at the last few.
Everything Everywhere All at Once
CODA
Nomadland
Parasite
Did anybody really see these?

I have to go back to No Country for Old Men to find one I really liked. I think Birdman was good, but I can also see why people didn’t like it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

CODA
Nomadland
Parasite

I have to go back to No Country for Old Men to find one I really liked. I think Birdman was good, but I can also see why people didn’t like it.
Parasite ruled. Everything Everywhere could have been really good if the writers just stopped sucking each others dicks while stoned, telling each other how goofy and imaginitive they are and focused on the story/action.

G

Stopped watching it about halfway through the teenage years. It was boring and couldn't have cared less what happened to any of the characters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

CODA
Nomadland
Parasite

And they can’t figure out why people stopped watching in large numbers. It used to be the movies that won were ALSO big box office hits if you look at all the previous winners but past 15 years it’s been mostly movies nobody saw or they saw it once and didn’t think it was that great. Did anyone actually watch “The Artist”?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Parasite ruled. Everything Everywhere could have been really good if the writers just stopped sucking each others dicks while stoned, telling each other how goofy and imaginitive they are and focused on the story/action.
I know absolutely nothing about it. Didn’t even know it was a Korean movie. If a brotherman says it’s a good flick, maybe I’ll give it a watch.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout

CODA
Nomadland
Parasite

Add the artist to that list. I feel like I'm the only person that brings that movie up and it's usually because of this exact topic.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

EEAAO could've been better, I concede, but I still liked it.

It's Michelle fucking Yeoh, I've been watching her since her Hong Kong days. She deserves some recognition.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
EEAAO could've been better, I concede, but I still liked it.

It's Michelle fucking Yeoh, I've been watching her since her Hong Kong days. She deserves some recognition.
there are like 3 or 4 moments in that movie where I physically spasmed from embarrassment over the writing and presentation. It needed a brutally honest editor in the writing stage of it. But yeah, it's still a really fun little movie.

If they thought a joke was funny earlier on in the movie, they'll remind you how funny they thought it was by doing the joke again.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
And they can’t figure out why people stopped watching in large numbers. It used to be the movies that won were ALSO big box office hits if you look at all the previous winners but past 15 years it’s been mostly movies nobody saw or they saw it once and didn’t think it was that great. Did anyone actually watch “The Artist”?
Oppenheimer will probably win this year and that was a big hit. I think only Barbie and Mario made more money this year

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

CODA
Nomadland
Parasite

Parasite sucked ass I still have not finished it. I read the plot in Wikipedia instead. Koreans can only make plots you can't dwell on too long. Like squid games.
It's shallow bullshit and if this were a white production it wouldn't have won shit

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I remember Janelle Monae's big black titties, but that's about it.

download.jpg