• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember monkeypox?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
why y'all niggas even care?

legit- why

you know they (or, (((they))) ) don't report real news, and there only goal is to set proletariat against each other with their propaganda so they can get fat, and rich.

I mean- I'm semi frustrated because everyone here KNOWS that.......

at this point- it's like complaining about how it's cold in February in Lake Placid

as a post note (and again, everyone here know this) Monkeypox went away because they/(((they))) couldn't control the narrative, and people were smartening up to the fact that it was a gay person's disease.........

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

legit- why

you know they (or, (((they))) ) don't report real news, and there only goal is to set proletariat against each other with their propaganda so they can get fat, and rich.

at this point- it's like complaining about how it's cold in February in Lake Placid

as a post note (and again, everyone here know this) Monkeypox went away because they/(((they))) couldn't control the narrative, and people were smartening up to the fact that it was a gay person's disease.........
Sniff

G

legit- why

It's the Jews. We get it!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
what i think is fascinating is how they dropped it so quick

they didn't even try to sell us on "no no no- straight people who have a monogomaus relationship can get it, too" shit

do you think they are were like "you know what- we got them with covid. We can take a L on this one"

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
what i think is fascinating is how they dropped it so quick

they didn't even try to sell us on "no no no- straight people who have a monogomaus relationship can get it, too" shit

do you think they are were like "you know what- we got them with covid. We can take a L on this one"
They dropped the coverage because children were coming down with a fag disease.