• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember Jess Phoenix? Apparently she wrote a book and it sells way better than Pat's

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Jess Phoenix is a woman on Twitter who studies volcanos that Pat simps for. She's the one who he said should give him and Niki a guided tour around Hawaii.

Anyway, she wrote a book that got published about a year ago:

Now, I don't understand why anyone on earth would be interested in an autobiography written by a complete nobody, but she managed to get a blurb from Patton Oswalt for it, among others. Let's check in on its Amazon sales rank:

555,755th in Books. Let's check in on In The Black, which does not feature a blurb from Patton Oswalt and instead features the same blurb from Max Gladstone that his two previous books had (From memory: "Taut, funny, and human, Gate Crashers takes us from zero to FTL in seconds flat"):

1,426,747th in Books. Jess Phoenix is an actual scientist with a full time job yet she managed to crank out a full on book that outsells Pat's latest by a mile. Even though her book is an autobiography and she is not a notable person in any way.

Nice failure of a career, Pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to volunteer her to be his personal tour guide and she put him on the pay no mind list?

1649131258499.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Remember when he tried to volunteer her to be his personal tour guide and she put him on the pay no mind list?

View attachment 33028
Stupid faggot never learned etiquette. He thinks being overly familiar like this is funny and charming.

Well, maybe it is if you’re extremely attractive and talented or young, and he is none of those.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Stupid faggot never learned etiquette. He thinks being overly familiar like this is funny and charming.

Well, maybe it is if you’re extremely attractive and talented or young, and he is none of those.
He thought he could get a free and private volcano tour from someone he follows on twitter. He acted like he was doing her a favor.

G

View attachment 33028
This is Patrick at his autistic best. He (incorrectly) assumes someone who messages with him on Twitter is his IRL friend. He compounds that mistake by going with the “assumptive close” that Jess wants the privilege of being Fat Pat and Big Niki’s personal tour guide.

She’s not gonna fuck you, dude.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Phoenix is the co-host of the Discovery television series Hunting Atlantis, which has been criticized by scientists from the archaeology, anthropology, and history communities for pseudoscience and misrepresenting history and archaeology for entertainment purposes.[12][13] Jason Colavito, a skeptic and debunker of pseudoscience in popular culture, called Hunting Atlantis one of the worst, most incoherent, poorly written, and badly produced pseudohistory documentaries in its genre."[14]

WTF?! Junk science tv shows are Pat's bread and butter bitch! Stay out of his lane!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He thinks being overly familiar like this is funny and charming.
It's because he has no theory of mind; he can't see things from her perspective. He wants the pretty girl to be his friend, he can't imagine that she might have a different opinion.

This is partly why his books sell so badly; the characters are just him in different clothes.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It's because he has no theory of mind; he can't see things from her perspective. He wants the pretty girl to be his friend, he can't imagine that she might have a different opinion.

This is partly why his books sell so badly; the characters are just him in different clothes.
And when the pretty girls reject him, he convinces himself that it's because they're deluded ("A lie she tells herself to this day").

0706f98fbc056eeed3523419e6b21b8d.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I mean despite being average, I see the appeal. A smart woman who makes something of herself and doesn’t just lay around and coast off her pussy is always attractive. And those hangers ain’t bad at all. I would.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
WTF?! Junk science tv shows are Pat's bread and butter bitch! Stay out of his lane!
She has been doing those same shitty shows Pat has been doing for years but had some type of respect but looks like there is more money in fake shit she means while should have done fans only