• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember James Buckley?

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout

EE691BB6-ABB2-449A-953E-ABBE7B29F7D2.jpeg

G

It's always these ugly dorks who go on about virgins and incels. Funny that. It's not something that really occurs to most people because sex isn't that big a deal. It's a fun thing that you blow way out of proportion when you're a teenage virgin. Although I suppose if the only woman I could get to have sex with me was a shovel-faced chink I'd probably be hung up on it too.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
It's always these ugly dorks who go on about virgins and incels. Funny that. It's not something that really occurs to most people because sex isn't that big a deal. It's a fun thing that you blow way out of proportion when you're a teenage virgin. Although I suppose if the only woman I could get to have sex with me was a shovel-faced chink I'd probably be hung up on it too.
It's projection plain and simple. They finally were able to put their dick in something so they can throw the virgin/incel insult around now. This guy was a kissless virgin dork until he got this beast from whatever bargain bin mail order bride service he found.