• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember in 2001-2006 when Blue Collar Comedy was all over Comedy Central?

Forum Clout
It was better before. The blue collar stuff was garbage, but it at least triggered a few funny responses from comics on the other end of the political spectrum from the over-the-top mockery of Wonder Showzen's "Horse Apples" episode to Stephen Colbert's political character.

Woke comedy is far more ubiquitous than blue collar ever was, is rooted in the belief that laughter is not paramount in comedy, and the only significant blow back trying to challenge this new standard is retards like Gavin who have nothing funny to say themselves.

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
I saw Blue Collar when they came to town back in like 1999. Ron White wasnt bad. He had well developed material and his timing was perfect. If he ever developed more than 6 stories to tell he would succeed today.

Foxworthy had moments where he had the room falling apart laughing. He's just soo corny it's hard to relate to. Ironically Foxworthy would probly succeed today with his squeaky clean approach. Not to mention work ethic.

Larry the cable guy must have been new in his schtick at the time because he was unintelligible . His material wasnt bad he was trying to force that redneck thing down your throat and today's audience would boo him off stage.

Engvall is the worst of all 3 and should be tarred and feathered weekly for forcing me to listen to that whole "here's your sign" bit. He has zero charisma and his material is completely unrelatable. He has the Aura of a Sears department store manager. Id like to say he wouldn't succeed out in today's culture but if Dave Landau can tour and do shows who cant

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ron White was the best of the group even with him having to tone down his act compared to more clean style of the other 3. Plus he didn’t do that awful sketch show they did.

Comedy now is complete shit, blue collar at least was jokes that certain crowds enjoyed and they didn’t take themselves so seriously. It was “Jay Leno tonight show” humor to me. Now comedians aren’t trying to get the biggest laugh but want people to clamp after they say political talking points disguised as stand up.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I saw Blue Collar when they came to town back in like 1999. Ron White wasnt bad. He had well developed material and his timing was perfect. If he ever developed more than 6 stories to tell he would succeed today.

Foxworthy had moments where he had the room falling apart laughing. He's just soo corny it's hard to relate to. Ironically Foxworthy would probly succeed today with his squeaky clean approach. Not to mention work ethic.

Larry the cable guy must have been new in his schtick at the time because he was unintelligible . His material wasnt bad he was trying to force that redneck thing down your throat and today's audience would boo him off stage.

Engvall is the worst of all 3 and should be tarred and feathered weekly for forcing me to listen to that whole "here's your sign" bit. He has zero charisma and his material is completely unrelatable. He has the Aura of a Sears department store manager. Id like to say he wouldn't succeed out in today's culture but if Dave Landau can tour and do shows who cant

Here's your sign: wearing a mask