• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Relistening to the Steve Coogan interview. The worm is such a fucking retard.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
at least 10 years ago. Establishment sucking Queer.

Saxondale is one of the best things ever though.
Taking on the media head on is hardly sucking up to the establishment.

The reason a lot of UK guests never worked in the O&A format they were not used to being as open as UK radio in particular didn't have anything close to shock jock type radio really. Especially pre podcast era

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

The reason a lot of UK guests never worked in the O&A format they were not used to being as open as UK radio in particular didn't have anything close to shock jock type radio really. Especially pre podcast era

Russell Brand was a shock jock at the time.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

I think it's a Briddish thing. The number 1 priority over here is avoiding social awkwardness.

Sure, we invented cringe comedy with The Office (I'm taking partial credit for that) but that is a controlled environment. For the average Brit, that show is the equivalent of a horror movie.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

When did he take on the media? I remember him like 7 years ago or something being one of those random guys like Sacha Cohen to start doing interviews talking about how "he's tired of conspiracy theorists" etc. He was not a guy I wanted to start disliking.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Mostly re all the phone hacking they did
cq7ylkrvst461.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Did Coogan cuck out? When did this happen?
Coogan was supposedly into heroin and other drugs. And was introducing people to drugs at parties. And somehow got caught up in Owen Wilson's drug addiction and suicide story as he was blamed for giving Wilson his first taste of harder drugs. He claimed that Courtney Love started the rumor. She was once supposedly pregnant with Coogan's kid but may have made that up also because she is a kook.

Norton brought this up on air indirectly by asking Coogan about his relationship with Courtney Love and he had a panic attack on air like a total faggot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Coogan was supposedly into heroin and other drugs. And was introducing people to drugs at parties. And somehow got caught up in Owen Wilson's drug addiction and suicide story as he was blamed for giving Wilson his first taste of harder drugs. He claimed that Courtney Love started the rumor. She was once supposedly pregnant with Coogan's kid but may have made that up also because she is a kook.

Norton brought this up on air indirectly by asking Coogan about his relationship with Courtney Love and he had a panic attack on air like a total faggot.
Norton’s tantrum about this was so funny.