• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reflecting a bit on Josiah 5

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
J5 really took Patrick to a whole new level.

I was thinking about how lucky we were that Patrick called back and couldn't contain himself leading to the spergout heard round the world.

I was imagining though if Patrick had a different temperament and was more cool and calm, if he could have turned the entire thing around.

For instance, he could have explained calmly that this has all been exhausting and the non-stop bullying is actually taking its toll (whether or not any of this is true, by the way) and how he can't figure out why he's so entertaining to a bunch of us. "You guys have an entire section of a forum dedicated to me and that's pretty creepy seeing as how I'm not even that famous of an author. You really are a bunch of losers and the fact that you spent the past few months tricking me like this only to have me figure it out must really bother you. Even though I signed away the rights to my kid, at least I successfully reproduced. You know I have to be more edgy online so I get it, but really I'd just like to be left alone now..."

Just something that showed him as a normal person. We could have had all the evidence of what an awful person he was, but hearing that audio would likely evoke actual sympathy from a normie.

He knew something was up before Josiah called him. He could have been prepared. Measured.

Anyhow, Quasi got paid. Now, Patrick is suing the MPD for $1 million. Odds are that he will wind up owing them way more than he owed Quasi.

All he had to do was not call back.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
...Even though I signed away the rights to my kid, at least I successfully reproduced. You know I have to be more edgy online so I get it, but really I'd just like to be left alone now..."

Just something that showed him as a normal person. We could have had all the evidence of what an awful person he was, but hearing that audio would likely evoke actual sympathy from a normie.
We'd just go cuntfucker and start big upping him out of spite most likely.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
We already had the lolsuit going at that point so even if Pat had tried to be a reasonable person there's still the issue of him trying to get $50,000-$100,000 out of some of us for virtually no reason whatsoever. The smartest thing he could have done is just not call back though. When he hangs up Josiah says "Fuck!" because there's no pay-off then. Pat went out of his way to give us that and was somehow too stupid to even realize he was the one making the call.

Do you think Pat has ever sat and listened to it all?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
We already had the lolsuit going at that point so even if Pat had tried to be a reasonable person there's still the issue of him trying to get $50,000-$100,000 out of some of us for virtually no reason whatsoever. The smartest thing he could have done is just not call back though. When he hangs up Josiah says "Fuck!" because there's no pay-off then. Pat went out of his way to give us that and was somehow too stupid to even realize he was the one making the call.

Do you think Pat has ever sat and listened to it all?
Nfw. Patso memory-holed that one instantly.

Such a shame there's easy links to tweet to his new friends on X.

And this Cryptic Web Chronicles guy is now giving Fatso the real business.