• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reddit comment about the r/antiwork mod immediately made me think of Patty and his SFWA buddies

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
6fabe42c9c307e87f94048164e6e6ad5.PNG

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That kid is exactly what I think every Reddit mod looks like. Younger Thomas Apostles.
9ab478f6-172c-45ee-85aa-9bdb8faf3be3-jpeg.21767

This specimen is "trans and non-binary" apparently. I'll never understand what that's supposed to mean.

Why the fuck would you ever choose the name 'Doreen' too. What a nut. Still more normal than Patrick.

G

"i think laziness is a virtue", yes you had more at the end of the sentence but you know the media is looking for soundbites. If your point is that there are jobs that email you at midnight and you have to respond. then explain it in a non retarded way. Just say that "an appropriate work-life balance benefits both the employee and the employer" or sumptin you idiot.
Doreen.

A greasy incel who lives at moms and has a cock. What the hell happened.