• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar return?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
His instagram has a story and photos of the new studio. It also changed the profile to just "28".

If Mike David comes back, it makes pretty much the entire Compound look like a bunch of epic faggots for claiming he was dead. And they had such a spotless prediction record leading up to this point, too.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This guy could be way more famous if he knew how to trim his videos. Most people have ADHD now. No one watches 6-8h shows. 1h at max.
Nah, spending 14 hours on Joe Matarese’s eyes darting in 10 frames is great stuff. Who couldn’t listen to someone just hit a sound board and never say anything funny all day? Dan is on the same level of podcasting. The only thing redbar has going for him is he makes trashy comedians and crater faced nanas seethe.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
"They were still booing him when we got on stage". WWAWD Spinal Tap 2 being made with everyone from the original that's still alive and Reiner directing again? I think it will work since there is a lot of funny material they could work with.
Spinal Tap was good because a lot of people didn't know it was a parody, however the fact it still holds up gives me hope. They were already has been in the film and seeing how pathetic the glam rockers of the 80s are today, they have a great story they can tell

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Spinal Tap was good because a lot of people didn't know it was a parody, however the fact it still holds up gives me hope. They were already has been in the film and seeing how pathetic the glam rockers of the 80s are today, they have a great story they can tell
If you haven't watched the original with commentary I highly recommend it. They are all in character and shitting on the director and manager for putting them in all those situations and taking things out of context.