• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar exposed! by call to Sven Stoffels

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It turns-out Mike Jew David is a timid pretender who believes his own bullshit & is shitty to the few pwoplw supposedly close to him. He also wears adult diapers.

Sven flew to the US to co-host but it went sour, a fan found where Sven was staying & called his hotel room, resulting in this expose:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'd like to see the clip where Sven farts directly in Redbar's face... apparently he copy'strikes any clip of the incident
I stumbled on it without even searching after skipping through a bit of that interview. Won't link for obvious reasons.
I know nothing about this Lars Ulrich guy, or even Redbar really, so this is all very much out of my wheelhouse. A fart to the face very much is, on the other hand.
I'd give Sven a solid 7/10 for the fart, good volume and vibrato, could have done with more duration and pitch change. The maneuver to set it up bumps it up to 8.5/10 overall, I won't spoil it but it's devilishly clever.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I can’t download the video because it was embedded into the fb group.

Redbar is so boring these days it's all about retarded YouTubers, who care about Sam mollies or whatever
Yeah I don’t care much for the YouTuber stuff but everything else is still hilarious to me.

When he goes after Nana he’s firing on all cylinders. Dude really hates that motherfucker.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I stumbled on it without even searching after skipping through a bit of that interview. Won't link for obvious reasons.
I know nothing about this Lars Ulrich guy, or even Redbar really, so this is all very much out of my wheelhouse. A fart to the face very much is, on the other hand.
I'd give Sven a solid 7/10 for the fart, good volume and vibrato, could have done with more duration and pitch change. The maneuver to set it up bumps it up to 8.5/10 overall, I won't spoil it but it's devilishly clever.
I would add another .5 for visual effects and the salty aftermath.
mikes hat gets tipped back by svens hand on the back of his head giving the impression it hit mike full in the face with force.
BigNikkis basement started to flood so you know it has a mark of quality to it.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout

Yeah I don’t care much for the YouTuber stuff but everything else is still hilarious to me.

When he goes after Nana he’s firing on all cylinders. Dude really hates that motherfucker.
That's the thing, the folks he goes after these days are so fucking boring, Nana coverage was good shit

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
That's the thing, the folks he goes after these days are so fucking boring, Nana coverage was good shit
He still does lots of good Nana, Denny, Gavin etc shit but it’s usually buried under the Logan Paul’s friend shit so if you’re not into his style I could see why you wouldn’t want to sit through it.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

I'm a recent Redbar fan, but I suspect that anyone doing 6-8 hours is gonna be inconsistent. This was likely true for 2015 Redbar as it is today.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
I like Mike still.

Yeah he’s sick and wears a diaper.

He should probably just own it I guess since his whole thing is digging into these people’s secrets and shit. I don’t like the idea of him telling Sven to stop the Jew talk. I guess he doesn’t know his best friend all that well.

Sucks that he either feels so shitty he can’t get out of bed or couldn’t be bothered to hang out with his friend. Sven sounds upset about it either way.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
He still does lots of good Nana, Denny, Gavin etc shit but it’s usually buried under the Logan Paul’s friend shit so if you’re not into his style I could see why you wouldn’t want to sit through it.
I used to listen/watch full shows but it's all Bryan Callen and a big Mike coverage in the rundown I don't even bother to click play anymore

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
If anyones interested I’ll make a thread and post time codes off the good shit whenever he does a show since I watch anyway
I'd appreciate that. I think Mike is pretty funny from what I've seen, maybe almost as funny as that youtube guy who posts here. Keemstar, I think it is?