• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Record corrected: Niki is not a lesbian

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I’m so sorry Caverlock. Found on r/Polyamory

IMG_4364.jpeg
IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg
IMG_4373.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg
IMG_4369.jpeg
IMG_4370.jpeg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I will never stop be astonished that a grown man replies to these things. It's been 5 years and he still has these long text message arguments with random comedy dickheads he knows are solely for the purpose of posting on reddit. How does he not learn? How does he not understand this hurts his cause?

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
Pat and Niki have an open marriage. These are from a Halloween party a few years back and there were no pictures of just her and Pat together. Just look at the way she's doting over and flirting with this guy. Sure she's plastered but when has she ever looked that way towards Pat? And it explains why Niki doesn't give a shit about that reddit rascal sending all those receipts of Pat thirsting over twitter whores. Pat is just upset the open marriage is one sided.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Pat and Niki have an open marriage. These are from a Halloween party a few years back and there were no pictures of just her and Pat together. Just look at the way she's doting over and flirting with this guy. Sure she's plastered but when has she ever looked that way towards Pat? And it explains why Niki doesn't give a shit about that reddit rascal sending all those receipts of Pat thirsting over twitter whores. Pat is just upset the open marriage is one sided.

Yeah that’s the look of a woman who’s dead-set on getting her guts pumped.

As a counterpoint though, Patrick did reject “Alivia” instantly and does have several tweets saying niki is “the only woman he needs” or something like that.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

As a counterpoint though, Patrick did reject “Alivia” instantly and does have several tweets saying niki is “the only woman he needs” or something like that.
He’s just too paranoid now. He knows there’s always a 99.99% chance it’s a honeypot that will end up being texted to Lynn and Niki because no attractive woman on earth would ever want him.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout

He probably has fickle sexual tastes. Admitted being "into things" like women acting like cats and God knows what else. I can't remember her name, but he thirsted hard for that 40 year old tatooed up whore on twitter.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

A rare set of photos where she actually has life in her eyes.

1695322202156.png

Nothing about this conversation could ever be platonic

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I will never stop be astonished that a grown man replies to these things. It's been 5 years and he still has these long text message arguments with random comedy dickheads he knows are solely for the purpose of posting on reddit. How does he not learn? How does he not understand this hurts his cause?