• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Realistically, how many instances do we have of Patrick being a retarded hypocrite?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Of course it's too late to start counting now, with his 1,000s of deleted drivel, also who would want to count one by one up to 100k or so.
I'd say it's in the 20,000 range of provable things, cause he really does tweet that much and easily a third could be simple pig-hypocrisy

anyways here's this from earlier:

56d2df42d6972f98eae3c8dc886befb0.png

it's even sadder commenting on it Rick, since you're looking for interaction

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’d say it’d be easier to count the times he hasn’t been a hypocrite except it’s impossible to find. Even stuff like saying “OK boomer” every day for months then a couple of weeks later declaring “only boomers say OK boomer” or calling himself an “actual tough guy” 3/4 times in two weeks then immediately claiming he’s never said it three days later.

He’s obviously a pathological liar but I wonder how much the booze plays a part when it’s comes to such unnecessary lies/hypocrisies like those. Maybe he just has Alzheimer’s and Niki doesn’t like him enough to even notice.