• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Realistically how long will Nana last in SC?

G

I give it a year before he crawls back to his nouveau riche Long Island lifestyle. I don’t know what possessed him to believe he’s at all suited for a small town rural life.
Depends. If he can still surround himself with ball washers online and may be a few ballwashing townies, and he continues the trend of never leaving his house, maybe he dies down there of old age.

Oh, I’m sorry, did I say old age? I meant Xanax and beer.

bombvest

Forum Clout
with the ny apartment nonsense. he never has to officially leave sc since he's never gonna live there in the first place. he'll just visit the house every few months, post pictures. rinse repeat until his liver falls in the toilet while shitting and circles the drain. at the apartment.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That apartment is his ideal living space. Even when he was living in the McMansion he made his little zone as small as possible with the computer on the coffee table and shit. He wants everything within arms reach so he can just plant himself for the night, get drunk, play video games, spit on his floor and randomly scream slurs and profanities. I think he'd also prefer to do that alone considering Missy yells at him for it and he's gay and old and his dick is likely dead anyways. But he has to have a girlfriend to make his father's ghost proud.