• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real Ass Dude Of The Week: Kevin Sorbo

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
4w8y6sLSE4S4qB.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Sorbo is hilarious. I hype up the Hercules show to my friends for some good “bad tv” watching. He sighs after everything he says in that show, it’s the best.

Guy also had a stroke a while ago and he relates it to a chiropractor who cracked his neck when he didn’t want them to, and a blood clot got dislodged and went to his brain or something.

His wife is looney tunes but also rules too in her own way.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's based as fuck. Sorbo is an outspoken Christian, which has probably fucked him out of countless roles.

At one point, Hercules was like the highest rated show on TV at some point in the 90s. It sucked and lacked the sexy dyke appeal of Xena, but he's cool as shit.
People really forget how huge network tv shows used to be. Especially NBC’s must see Thursday that was a hit for decades. I remember it was big news that each main cast member of friends was getting a million dollars per episode like 20 years ago.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
People really forget how huge network tv shows used to be. Especially NBC’s must see Thursday that was a hit for decades. I remember it was big news that each main cast member of friends was getting a million dollars per episode like 20 years ago.
I remember watching the Seinfeld DVDs, and there was a feature where instead of subtitles you had factoids, and it'd tell you the rating it got when it first aired. The episodes before the show blew up were getting 20.0 ratings sometimes, and the network was like "yeah, we need you to do better."

Nowadays, they'd sell their daughters into sex slavery for that kind of rating.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember watching the Seinfeld DVDs, and there was a feature where instead of subtitles you had factoids, and it'd tell you the rating it got when it first aired. The episodes before the show blew up were getting 20.0 ratings sometimes, and the network was like "yeah, we need you to do better."

Nowadays, they'd sell their daughters into sex slavery for that kind of rating.
Yeah it’s insane to think of a time now that shows regularly did 15-25 million viewers on weeknights. I know it’s old but the Mash finale would be like the Super Bowl in todays current ratings. Just being on a network show made you a household name. I remember even before they left in the 2010’s Leno on an average night would do 6-8 million while Letterman would do 4-5 million. Now they act like Colbert getting 2.5-3 million is a huge deal.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
pretty funny

In 2014, in an interview with Jerry Newcombe on the radio show "Vocal Point", he defended Mel Gibson against allegations that his 2004 film, The Passion of the Christ, was anti-Semitic with the words: "News bulletin: you did kill Jesus!"[45] Sorbo later stated he could have rephrased his statements, but defended his stance.
I never got this "Jews killed Jesus" complaint. Logically speaking, if Christians believe that Jesus is God and that he died for our sins, then wouldn't if be more logical to say, "God killed Jesus"? If God is all-powerful and all-knowing, then, logically speaking, he is the only one responsible for his predicament.