• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Re-listened to the beginning of Josiah Part 1

G

Two things stand out.

1) Fat goes into unnecessary detail about the most inappropriate things. Instead of saying "the stalkers sent disgusting and disrespectful messages about my wife" he mentions he got messages about her being "bukakeed," his "lesbian wife" and his "piss-yellow teeth."

The second point is directly linked to the first. "Josiah" deserves some kind of award for not bursting out laughing every time that fat autist said stuff like that. He truly has the self-control of
a Buddhist monk. I would really recommend giving it another listen when you have a moment.

Part 2 is also hilarious. Part 5 was such a dramatic final episode it's easy to forget the gold that came earlier. Fat sounds a lot more relaxed than in Part 1. Probably because he's drunk at Hooligan's reopening but learning that 8500 words are being dedicated to his story probably helped too.

It's worth noting he answers both times after the first ring. "This is Patrick, how can I help you" is how he answers in Part 1. No one who isn't working in customer services has ever answered the phone like that. He's a fucking empty shell playing at human.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I just started re-listening and am laughing like crazy already: "I've gotten two voicemails today from an unknown email server - you know, text-to-email-server sort of thing - demanding that I go [raises his voice] brush my piss yellow teeth!"

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Part 1 has the “I was about to punch two cops in the throat” story, right?

What stood out from me in that story, other than the ridiculousness of it, was the absolute pig-like snort he lets out after saying that the cops showed up while he and Nikki were “going through some bourbon because it was Thursday during lockdown and there was nothing else to do.”

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Part 1 has the “I was about to punch two cops in the throat” story, right?

What stood out from me in that story, other than the ridiculousness of it, was the absolute pig-like snort he lets out after saying that the cops showed up while he and Nikki were “going through some bourbon because it was Thursday during lockdown and there was nothing else to do.”
Well it was during the work-week & during covid so we figured we might as well get liquored up

G

. Instead of saying "the stalkers sent disgusting and disrespectful messages about my wife" he mentions he got messages about her being "bukakeed," his "lesbian wife" and his "piss-yellow teeth."
Any time you hear the volume suddenly drop or it sounds like the microphone is being moved away, it's because Josiah had to turn his head and cup his moith to avoid shrieking laughing.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
fuck this is great, forgot a lot of it. you're right, how josiah kept from bursting out lawffin is incredible