• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rate each other's bathroom sink count.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
IMG_20221206_190246 (1).jpg

G

For some reason something about your sink seemed "clean" to me and I couldn't put my finger on why that is. Then I remembered food in Europe and how it tastes fresher than in the US because they don't jam it full of Jewish chemicals made in labs, and lo and behold:

December 12, 2020 - In the Netherlands, tap water is so clean and of such high quality that you can actually drink it straight from the tap without worrying about quality or safety. ... Clean water contributes to a healthy life. For instance, clean drinking water contributes to a healthy diet. In the Netherlands, tap water is so clean and of such high quality that you can actually drink it straight from the tap without worrying about quality or safety.

Water was fluoridated in large parts of the Netherlands from 1960 to 1973, when the [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoge_Raad_der_Nederlanden']High Council of The Netherlands[/URL] declared fluoridation of drinking water unauthorized.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_by_country#cite_note-112'][112][/URL] Dutch authorities had no legal basis for adding chemicals to drinking water if they would not contribute to a sound water supply.[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_by_country#cite_note-Bestuursrecht_1,_2de_druk-113'][113][/URL] Drinking water has not been fluoridated in any part of the Netherlands since 1973.

Dan has five sinks and can't even drink out of one of them, unless he does which explains his Toxic Avenger like appearance.

G

For some reason something about your sink seemed "clean" to me and I couldn't put my finger on why that is. Then I remembered food in Europe and how it tastes fresher than in the US because they don't jam it full of Jewish chemicals made in labs, and lo and behold:

Dan has five sinks and can't even drink out of one of them, unless he does which explains his Toxic Avenger like appearance.
You can drink tap water in pretty much any first world country

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Imagine having to buy drinking water in the supermarket, lol, nice kike juice, stupid.