• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rascal sends voice note to Patrick.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
F0428-E37-6-C3-A-4-D05-833-A-32915-BADE0-AF.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
His compulsion to say that every single time rather than just blocking the number is why this will never end. What a deeply mentally ill pig.

It's just a part of the copy/paste at this point. The "you have been instructed..." part at least vaguely sounds like what a lawyer would tell you to text back. That lasted for what, a couple months before he needed to +1 his little "mentally ill" jab? Brinton Resto advised me to call you a mentally ill stlaker every time you contact me, for legal reasons.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
His compulsion to say that every single time rather than just blocking the number is why this will never end. What a deeply mentally ill pig.
He's always invited the behavior and the pseudo intellectuals that agree with him on Twitter fuel whatever delusion he has in his head that what he'd doing is the right thing.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He's always invited the behavior and the pseudo intellectuals that agree with him on Twitter fuel whatever delusion he has in his head that what he'd doing is the right thing.
He is a one (fat) man IngSoc... When Fatrick says something then it instantly becomes fact. Doesn't matter if there's proof like public transcripts and court rulings...
Fatrick says he doesn't owe a penny so he doesn't.
Fatrick says he is exactly the same weight when shown the two pictures so he is.
Fatrick even decides what words mean.

It was bad before but its in over drive the last few months. When the bailiffs start taking his stuff away he will still say
'no stlaker I didn't get my Triumph seized'
I mean it won't be in his possession, but he will say 'no it's not' and for all intents and purposes it is not.
It's part of what makes him so much fun

G

It's just a part of the copy/paste at this point. The "you have been instructed..." part at least vaguely sounds like what a lawyer would tell you to text back.

Or it sounds like what a fat faggot with bitch tits with an inflated sense of self-importance would say to someone. He's not asking you to stop. He's not telling you to stop. No, little baby infant. He is instructing you, child. What a fucking cunt. Fat too.