• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rap is supposed to be ignorant

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I agree, it's why I never cared for them conscious ass not swearing ass homo niggas in jurassic 5 or common. Even tribe called quests are some bitch ass niggas to me. I wanna hear about throwing your life away because a guy bumped you in the club. Licking shots at baby showers. Pistol whipping a fiend in the face because he tried to buy crack with $5 bills. It's why I love beanie sigel so much.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
No idea if this is what you're referencing, but I just listened to the compilation of Rick Delgado getting fired for his Tsunami song. Some chink rapper make a response track where he claimed rap isn't supposed to be ignorant. I'm hammered. The Tsunami song is just so uncalled for and awful that it makes me loff. "And all at once, you could hear the screamin' chinks". "You could hear god laughing, swim you bitches swim".

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Rap is supposed to be straight off the dome, like this:

How you doin sir?
What's good with you kid?
I hope that you live a positive LIFE
and yo shout out to my WIFE
who's back stage and hopes I don't flip and go knife
and uh
oops I stutta'd
but I'm still butta
don't say nothin bout this bad motha uh
shut ya mouth!
this is no cursin' no rehearsin this is just straight serchin.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I pretty much only care about rap from people who have actually killed someone. I'd say the same for metal, but they're all faggots so a manson clip is enough for me.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
AR-AB is currently serving a 45 year prison sentence for distributing kilos of meth, heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine throughout Philadelphia. He is known for boasting of his various crimes unprompted on YouTube interview shows. In the early 2000's he killed a guy with fellow Philly rapper Cassidy, took it to trial, and beat the case.

The authenticity makes it so much harder.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He looks like he's 60 years old.