• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Random twitter man shits on Pat's retarded take, Patrick responds with - - - a made up scenario

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1644440279775.png

1644440317501.png

1644440358527.png

Not sure what metric we're judging these "strikes" on... Is it because Patrick got 2 whole likes!? Gee Pat!

Marc must've gotten tired of Piggy needing to get the last word cause i don't see him taking a 3rd swing, i thought it shows if someone deleted something i dunno, but apparently he struck out child!

1644440450801.png

That's not how strikes work, child, because.... ???
Note: 0 likes
swing and a miss Fatso!

Attachments

• 1644440423037.png
    1644440423037.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 4

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Rick was also a professional umpire, child.

I don't know who it was but somebody here said Niki has the body of a high school baseball umpire the other day and it made me cry laughing. She really is one ugly bitch.

You downgraded so hard, Patty and you know it. Another man fucks your much better looking first wife. He also stole your kid and your dog. He's basically living the life you would be if you weren't a great big fat, abject failure. You're also very fat.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't know who it was but somebody here said Niki has the body of a high school baseball umpire the other day and it made me cry laughing. She really is one ugly bitch.

You downgraded so hard, Patty and you know it. Another man fucks your much better looking first wife. He also stole your kid and your dog. He's basically living the life you would be if you weren't a great big fat, abject failure. You're also very fat.
It’s the same body as a softball player. Which Nikki played, seemingly until she met fat? Either way it’s beer and brat fat. Acceptable for dykes and middle aged men who drink a lot of beer and don’t have a reason to care. So it’s acceptable for Nikki.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It’s the same body as a softball player. Which Nikki did, seemingly until she met fat? Either way it’s beer and brat fat. Acceptable for dykes and middle aged men who drink a lot of beer and don’t have a reason to care. So it’s acceptable for Nikki.
My favorite is the picture of her in a softball game where it looks like shes getting fucked in the ass by Shane Diesel off-camera.
1924149-36921265381-4493-n.jpg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
C2-C57374-19-BC-4-D7-D-BB0-A-2849-B2-D61623.png

No, Piggy T. I don't evaluate things I haven't seen yet based on Twitter chatter. How very unscientific of him, as well as fat.
That tweet sums up Pat perfectly. He has no real personality or ideology, and is incapable of forming his own individual opinions or applying cognitive or critical thinking. Everything about him is based solely upon the perception of others, and what the consensus is on Twitter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That tweet sums up Pat perfectly. He has no real personality or ideology, and is incapable of forming his own individual opinions or applying cognitive or critical thinking. Everything about him is based solely upon the perception of others, and what the consensus is on Twitter.
Thats why he loves all the new star wars movies and star trek changes they made. Because everyone else was mad that they erased the lore of the originals.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The pig took 3 shots of a new gene altering jab, that has caused 1million+ and rising recorded serious adverse reactions (and is vastly under reported) that is now being linked to HIV and god knows what else since there is NO long term safety data.

He did that for a fucking cold. Covid is a fucking cold, it made me feel hungover for less than 48 hours. The average death age from covid has always been older than the average life span. anything would kill these people, which is why a cold did.

This fat fucking retard, even if people were drinking their piss it’s just kind of gross and isn’t anywhere near as stupid and dangerous as injecting the aids shot every few months for no reason

G

Even with superhero movies that I know for a fact that I'm going to hate, if my niece wants to sit down and watch one with me I'll watch it because every dozen Marvel movies or so I like to check in and make sure it still sucks. And they do.

Because I don't like superhero movies for the same reason I don't drink A1 sauce by itself. No STAKES. Every one of them always follows the same formula and we all know who's gonna win at the end. Boring. But I know this not because they're popular and I judge my opinions on them by hating what's popular, I know this because I watch one from time to time.

I legitimately cannot imagine being so ridiculously contrary that I'm more open to liking things based on people hating them.

Speaking of things he likes based on people that hate them, he must fucking LOVE himself then.