• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Random Martial Art–Pat question

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It's impressive how bad he is at lying. Every time he tries to punch up his life story he always specifically includes details that make him look like a know nothing idiot. I don't understand how he could be so consistently uninformed on everything he tries talking about.
aikido.jpg

Fucking idiot can't even tie a bow without also calling it a knot.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It's impressive how bad he is at lying. Every time he tries to punch up his life story he always specifically includes details that make him look like a know nothing idiot. I don't understand how he could be so consistently uninformed on everything he tries talking about.View attachment 198692
Fucking idiot can't even tie a bow without also calling it a knot.
I hate to side with Pat on anything but I think he's kind of doing my karate bit.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout

This reminds me of when ESPN bought the UFC contract, entirely because of McGregor's popularity, and they had the morning talking heads trying to discuss MMA for the masses. When Shannon Sharpe said Conor is a "krum magrum master" I almost died.

Krav Maga is a combat system developed by Mossad. It's not a martial art. Almost all the Krav Maga techniques would be illegal in MMA because they involve gauging eyes, stabbing gentiles, and neutralizing an opponent as quickly as possible even if it's fatal. This info would be available from a quick Google search.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Aikido is pretty useful for cops and bouncers - people who don't want to leave their feet in dangerous situations with people who don't know better but it's useless against people who know how to fight. My dad is a 5th dan in it and used to teach it to cops on the side. When I was a kid he used to enjoy putting me in these wrist locks which hurt like a motherfucker. After I'd gotten good at wrestling in school and trained BJJ for about a year or so I challenged him to roll with me once and completely owned him. He was genuinely shocked and I still remember the look on his face.

Aikido is shit but Pat is an 80's child who remembers Seagal (I've told the story of my dad's experience with that insane faggot on here before) was considered a badass back in the day without ever doing anything particularly athletic so that's why he chose that for his lie.