• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Random faggot hate thread (that is adjacent to comedian, radio, and everyone else criticism)

G

My first offering is inspired by @Torquie, and it's Steve-*. Look at this faggot and tell me you don't hate him.

Steve-O mixes stand-up with crazy stunts on film - Orlando Sentinel

This cunt got famous from rolling around in cow shit and getting hit in the balls. Everyone was nice enough to give this wheezy braindead retarded faggot a pass on his shit standup and call him a comedian. Then settled and allowed him to be a "personality", existing in the public space and making money for simply existing. I hate this cunt, and I hate every time I have to see a tweet from him on TV when watching UFC.

My second offering is light-hearted, chuckle and jive, clown college drop out Penn Jillette. This formerly fat faggot, now just repulsive looking faggot that looks like he had a disease, spent DECADES shilling for Libertarianism, then when the culture shifted more heavily toward neo-Liberalism and Twitter, he piped down, endorsed vaccines and said, "ahhh shucks, I just wanna be a retard talking shit while a mature adult like Obama is in the room to actually handling things. Hahaha, shucks, I'm just a clown!"

Penn Jillette Rankings & Opinions

G

Couldn’t agree more on Penn. BullShit! was a great show. The faggot gave up what pretend principles he had, because Trump was mean to him one time. Nice names for your ugly children, stupid.a
No, we already figured out that Penn was a complete posing liar, and btw h-he wasn'T The only one. I liked Bullshit as well. It's unfortunate. A lot of these 2000's era Libertarians turned out to be weasels. I think part of the appeal of the ideology for them was that they could have it both ways, they could be (or claim they are) for lower taxes and for gun rights, but still make bedfellows with liberals since being anti the drug war and war on terror was a common ground for many people back then. But as soon as the liberals kicked them out of the bed they completely cowered and reneged their positions.

You see it occur with this generation too. Gen Z Libertarians will back an anti cop position, claim to be pro BLM, but whimper about anything that is provocatively Libertarian, which in this day and age is a small business owner protecting their storefront from looters. Lack of backbone killed the LP as a whole to be honest wit ya.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I used to think he was the coolest on his old DVDs even before jackass because I have a soft spot for carnies and other charlatans.

Ever since he started being really Hollywood and especially once sobriety kicked in I hate watch him all the time.

Can't wait for the (most definite) relapse.
There will be a more in depth kiwi esque post coming once I find the time. Prolly in a few months.