• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Random fact. The most useless person in your company or job is a woman.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
My office is all men except for one chick who just so happens to be a nigger. Her title is “Engineer Release/Config” but she’s so useless that even the clerk does more work than her. Not to mention how she comes in every morning with some psychotic story of something that supposedly happened to her the day before. “Someone crashed into mah muthafuckin car and pulled a strap on me.” I think she’s legit schizo.

I can’t fire her thanks to her holding seniority in a union.
Does she stalk pedophiles on Facebook and post photos of her hair?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I don't think I can be proved wrong.
Black women are so useless that even AI knows they're shit:

1680851412216.png

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
She’s swiping through instagram all day and always goes around showing everyone some obviously fake news from one of those nigger-run accounts but wholeheartedly believes them. I’m not even kidding when I say it’s stuff along the lines of the Tomlinson grinding babies into pepperoni in his basement story.

She also believes in retard conspiracy theories like how the government is run by literal lizard-people that are specifically targeting her worthless dumb ass for some reason. “My venmo account got frozen, I’m tellin u they is after me!!” No you dumb nigger, it’s because you’re broke.

Her presence is a running joke among everyone in my office. I could bring her up on charges for being on her phone all day but it wouldn’t be enough to get her fired and it would cause more trouble than it’s worth. The state pays our salaries anyways so I couldn’t give two shits.
Ask her about Jews, she'll get fired real quick