• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rambling faggot.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]nSRb7WWaIAs[/MEDIA]

"It's ya boy"
Go fuck youself, nerd.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Anyone that starts off a youtube video by saying " ya boi here", I automatically tune out.

I recently picked up my 3ds again and started a masterquest playthrough of OoT after watching a few videos from this guy -

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Real question - why are you wasting your life even watching something this gay? I didn’t even click it. Thumbnail told me everything.

You need direction, purpose, and goals in life Torquie. You can’t fill the void with alcohol and Asian pussy.

G

Real question - why are you wasting your life even watching something this gay? I didn’t even click it. Thumbnail told me everything.

You need direction, purpose, and goals in life Torquie. You can’t fill the void with alcohol and Asian pussy.
I just got a new job as a software developer at an amazing company so I'll need to focus on that soon. Just gettin wasted now before that starts. I'm also goin overseas december