Racist Black lady cries White people don’t want to date black people

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

this shit is so stupid, i just skimmed it but apparently black people get treated badly on dating apps

whos responsible, take a guess

whitey mc cracka ass cracker

how can you hate white people so much then cry how white boys dont wanna fuck you

I have a couple guesses of what this skanks profile looked like,

pronouns, blm shit, aggressive black girl shit they think is charming

making most dudes go “fuck that shit”

or maybe its cause you look like Tyler the Creator wearing a wig for a loiter squad skit

2-F3-F07-A5-0-E38-4-DB7-AE7-E-2-AB4-BB7-D1496.jpg

shits hilarious, the blacks are really going too far with this nonsense

id fuck tyler the creator face and just sing Odd future songs while she worshiped my BWC

Last edited:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
From the pictures I'm seeing, I'd def give it to Ms Holt at least once.

The problem is that putting the dick to this broad would be fucking tedious as all fuck. You know the conversation is all BLM mixed with racial and feminist talking points. At that point, I'm out. Dumb blonde pussy is too easy to rope in for me to deal with the 2+ hours neo political horse shit that precedes any kind of action with this bitch.

All pussy being equal, in one hand I've got dumb, drunk, fun white whore who's good to go and in the other I've some got sharp, dour, righteous negress who's femie views are intersecting right at my head board. Have fun, queen. Keep complaining about white boys not fucking your boring ass. Me and Tiff are going back to my place

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
A negress once had a crush on me. She was one of the very few who speak, act and dress White. I still wouldn't fuck her.
Is it then when you realised that you prefer cock?

You're bragging about not fucking a well put together broad who wanted to fuck you.