Race-conscious Pig

Spook

race realist pat.png

Ok, Pat, Jackie... Let's step through this. They are credentialed, qualified, unbiased, by-the-fucking-book law nerds... who would just throw it away because of "yer feelz, muh blackniss"? Wow. Racist much? They may be the ones to hear his appeal (I don't follow this shit, I have a fucking life), but if all of that is true (and it probably is, 'cause AFAIK you don't fail into a position like that, although the composition is a little suspect, but I bet they're nonetheless qualified) - they'd choose to just fuck it all up by... throwing due-fucking-process out the window, in a publicly viewable decision, and tanking an appeal out of the gate/with absolute certainty - for your applause?

If you truly believed how this worked, why didn't either of you play this obvious long con of... going to a good school, going to law school, passing the bar, working your way up through the ranks... and then doing whatever the fuck you wanted to?

Ok, Pat, Jackie... Let's step through this. They are credentialed, qualified, unbiased, by-the-fucking-book law nerds... who would just throw it away because of "yer feelz, muh blackniss"? Wow. Racist much? They may be the ones to hear his appeal (I don't follow this shit, I have a fucking life), but if all of that is true (and it probably is, 'cause AFAIK you don't fail into a position like that, although the composition is a little suspect, but I bet they're nonetheless qualified) - they'd choose to just fuck it all up by... throwing due-fucking-process out the window, in a publicly viewable decision, and tanking an appeal out of the gate/with absolute certainty - for your applause?

If you truly believed how this worked, why didn't either of you play this obvious long con of... going to a good school, going to law school, passing the bar, working your way up through the ranks... and then doing whatever the fuck you wanted to?

Appellate courts are notoriously stacked with corrupt judges. Most of them are not qualified to be there and are installed specifically because they are dumb, unethical, and easily bribed.

Well, tossing that out the window, their narratives don’t align. How the justices got there and how they’d (rightly) act in that capacity.

16 dick courts, I admit. I came from a place where superior/state court judges could be corrupt, retarded, or blind ideologues. I just blindly figured that they parked themselves in a lifetime appointment to a lower job rather than face scrutiny at a higher level.