• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

r8 my fit

Forum Clout
1000003516.jpg
1000003519.jpg
1000003522.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I seriously get embarrassed for pat. Not just about the outfit, which is clearly too small, but about the deeper embarrassment behind the pictures. You're looking at a man who's trying to sell a version of himself. You're looking at a grown fucking man taking cutesy mirror selfies, and then posting them online in a vain attempt to convince strangers he isn't the guy he actually is. The thing that almost seems farcical about it is how inept he is at selling that version of himself. He lifts weights but always looks doughy. He tells ridiculous stories about being some tough guy who's been in knife fights and thwarted carjackers, but then spends his time blowing kissy face pictures and posting them on the Internet. It's fucking embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for him. This guy is a fucking mess.

He's also almost always alone. All his pictures are selfies he takes by himself. He's always by himself. I seriously don't think he has a single friend anymore. Even during his peak author phase, all his buddies were long distance friends. How long has it been since pat has had a real friend? Who would want to be friends with a guy like pat? He's kind of a blow hard jerk. He also comes across as pretty gay. That's a hard sell for friendship at his age.

I'm not sure if it's just put embarrassment I feel for pat, either. There's a panic to it thinking about being in your mid 40s with no career, no friends, no kids and a reputation ruined by publicly being an argumentative dick head. More so, being like that while having a life of such little substance, you can hardly speak on any topic without the help of a wikipedia article.

That's another embarrassing thing about pat; he routinely makes a fool of himself. He's constantly displaying his limited knowledge of almost everything, refusing unable to back up anything he publicly states. He falls apart at the slightest push back. He gets haughty and emotional like a typical effeminate man and can't think straight. He also has poor punctuation, grammar, and spelling, despite being a "6 figure author"

Fuck, that's another thing that's embarrassing about pat; he's always gets a swagger about any good fortune way too soon. He released two awful selling books and was already giving prospective writers tips and talking about how much money he had. That's a foolish thing to do on a biblical level. Do that shit and the universe is coming for you, nigga! It definitely came calling got pat - he lost everything, and made an embarrassment of himself while doing it.

He also gained weight the entire time and got mocked for it. Powerful stuff.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I seriously get embarrassed for pat. Not just about the outfit, which is clearly too small, but about the deeper embarrassment behind the pictures. You're looking at a man who's trying to sell a version of himself. You're looking at a grown fucking man taking cutesy mirror selfies, and then posting them online in a vain attempt to convince strangers he isn't the guy he actually is. The thing that almost seems farcical about it is how inept he is at selling that version of himself. He lifts weights but always looks doughy. He tells ridiculous stories about being some tough guy who's been in knife fights and thwarted carjackers, but then spends his time blowing kissy face pictures and posting them on the Internet. It's fucking embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for him. This guy is a fucking mess.

He's also almost always alone. All his pictures are selfies he takes by himself. He's always by himself. I seriously don't think he has a single friend anymore. Even during his peak author phase, all his buddies were long distance friends. How long has it been since pat has had a real friend? Who would want to be friends with a guy like pat? He's kind of a blow hard jerk. He also comes across as pretty gay. That's a hard sell for friendship at his age.

I'm not sure if it's just put embarrassment I feel for pat, either. There's a panic to it thinking about being in your mid 40s with no career, no friends, no kids and a reputation ruined by publicly being an argumentative dick head. More so, being like that while having a life of such little substance, you can hardly speak on any topic without the help of a wikipedia article.

That's another embarrassing thing about pat; he routinely makes a fool of himself. He's constantly displaying his limited knowledge of almost everything, refusing unable to back up anything he publicly states. He falls apart at the slightest push back. He gets haughty and emotional like a typical effeminate man and can't think straight. He also has poor punctuation, grammar, and spelling, despite being a "6 figure author"

Fuck, that's another thing that's embarrassing about pat; he's always gets a swagger about any good fortune way too soon. He released two awful selling books and was already giving prospective writers tips and talking about how much money he had. That's a foolish thing to do on a biblical level. Do that shit and the universe is coming for you, nigga! It definitely came calling got pat - he lost everything, and made an embarrassment of himself while doing it.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

You’re looking at as an adult man, look at him as if he’s a 12 year old closeted homosexual male and then you’ll get it.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

I love the dissecting-Pat posts. He'll never face reality, or show humility, or accept taking an L.