• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

r/transpassing

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Every time i see a shrimpy little FTM adult molestation victim, i want to rip their pube beards out and make them eat it. And i could too, because I'm a man and stronger than them

How about when they have the clit to come into the men's room on a 15 minute break use the stalls to squat and take a piss when there is a line of dudes waiting to take a shit.

Really grinds my gears to be honest withya especially when they still have a nice tight fuckable ass

LiberalPussy

They do, but they're cowards. I'm confident at least 50% of "liberal" women are closet TERFs who side with JK Rowling. They've just been coerced into The Cause
It’s always been a misguided fear of being on the “wrong side of history”. If only people stopped giving a fuck what our minority groups think. Sadly, women are stupid and are inherently empathetic.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
It’s always been a misguided fear of being on the “wrong side of history”. If only people stopped giving a fuck what our minority groups think. Sadly, women are stupid and are inherently empathetic.
They'll accelerate their own replacement and realize what a mistake they made once it's too late

Men are even better at being women

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 7.24.42 AM.png
Trey Parker looking very youthful.

obsolete, old fashioned faggot
Beautiful phrasing. Owen A. Farms: Come for the small-batch artisan loffs, stay for the literary appreciation.