r/transpassing

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Every time i see a shrimpy little FTM adult molestation victim, i want to rip their pube beards out and make them eat it. And i could too, because I'm a man and stronger than them

How about when they have the clit to come into the men's room on a 15 minute break use the stalls to squat and take a piss when there is a line of dudes waiting to take a shit.

Really grinds my gears to be honest withya especially when they still have a nice tight fuckable ass

LiberalPussy

They do, but they're cowards. I'm confident at least 50% of "liberal" women are closet TERFs who side with JK Rowling. They've just been coerced into The Cause
It’s always been a misguided fear of being on the “wrong side of history”. If only people stopped giving a fuck what our minority groups think. Sadly, women are stupid and are inherently empathetic.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
It’s always been a misguided fear of being on the “wrong side of history”. If only people stopped giving a fuck what our minority groups think. Sadly, women are stupid and are inherently empathetic.
They'll accelerate their own replacement and realize what a mistake they made once it's too late

Men are even better at being women

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 7.24.42 AM.png
Trey Parker looking very youthful.

obsolete, old fashioned faggot
Beautiful phrasing. Owen A. Farms: Come for the small-batch artisan loffs, stay for the literary appreciation.