• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

QUICK LOOK: Preview of Sunday's new Nice Podcast, Stupid

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I am a victim, child.

10421-CD7-066-D-4199-B64-D-08553-CA625-EA.jpg

FF83-DD41-5-BF2-4459-87-C3-1461-C51-BEB38.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Any random section displays what a lunatic he is:

His mannerisms throughout this were so weird. He was torn between trying to look like a victim and trying to look like a tough guy. So he's exaggerating all of the trolling but doing so in a very off-putting way, like "this doesn't bother me because I'm cool and tough, but can you believe what I have to endure??" Like, he's smiling when talking about raping his daughter. I'd call it restrained jubilation.

194f0a60-abea-459c-80c7-fcd24c4e9b86_text.gif

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
His mannerisms throughout this were so weird. He was torn between trying to look like a victim and trying to look like a tough guy. So he's exaggerating all of the trolling but doing so in a very off-putting way, like "this doesn't bother me because I'm cool and tough, but can you believe what I have to endure??" Like, he's smiling when talking about raping his daughter. I'd call it restrained jubilation.

194f0a60-abea-459c-80c7-fcd24c4e9b86_text.gif
It’s another sign of autism. They try to mimic what they see people do on TV for different emotions. They don’t understand it’s an exaggeration for television. As Andrew said he was pushing in his temples which is another sign. They think hand motions and faces are how they express the emotions they are feeling.

Forum Clout
It’s another sign of autism. They try to mimic what they see people do on TV for different emotions. They don’t understand it’s an exaggeration for television. As Andrew said he was pushing in his temples which is another sign. They think hand motions and faces are how they express the emotions they are feeling.
I think he said the judge was the one rubbing his temples because he was baffled by the retardation of it all.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think he said the judge was the one rubbing his temples because he was baffled by the retardation of it all.
Oh, then maybe I misheard. I thought he said Rick was doing that along with something like clutching his fists or something (another autistic thing to do). I’ll have to relisten. The judge would be right to act that way because this can’t be easy for a judge to not yell “This is completely retarded everyone get the fuck out of my court room”.

Edit: Yeah I’m retarded too. As I’m sure everyone is aware. Definitely misheard the temple thing. Either way the description of Ricks behavior is a 1 to 1 match with autism. Fat faggot.

Last edited: