• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question for the pinksters here?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Question - do you always clean/lube right away after a trip to the range? how fast after you get home? I figure I already know the answer as to let such sit dirty would be a dishonor to oneself and one's utensil but I guess I am interested in real world opinions. Last trip I took two with me and I cleaned the more expensive (relatively speaking that is ) one right away but the second waited probably 10+ hours and I only got around to it after a nap.

-ill hang up and keep listening

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
You’re technically supposed to clean your guns after every trip to the range, but in reality most people don’t because it’s a pain in the ass. I pretty much clean my guns when they start jamming or have a visible buildup of residue. Just keep your CCW/home defense guns well maintained.