• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question about Pat’s firearms

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Does he even still have them all? This is a man that takes multiple pictures of the most mundane things (his bike, his decade plus old car, his laptop, his fat head, etc.) but hasn’t posted any photos of his guns, ammo, or even some 80s action Pat post about being at the range fighting evil or some shit in a while.

So I’m wondering, does he even have any of them anymore? Did Niki / Her Mom take away his toys out of fear he will do something serious (like shoot a black trump supporter) because they know he’s not well in the mental department? With how deranged he’s become I think Mom and his caregiver got the guns out of his house.

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Does he even still have them all? This is a man that takes multiple pictures of the most mundane things (his bike, his decade plus old car, his laptop, his fat head, etc.) but hasn’t posted any photos of his guns, ammo, or even some 80s action Pat post about being at the range fighting evil or some shit in a while.

So I’m wondering, does he even have any of them anymore? Did Niki / Her Mom take away his toys out of fear he will do something serious (like shoot a black trump supporter) because they know he’s not well in the mental department? With how deranged he’s become I think Mom and his caregiver got the guns out of his house.
His beater probably needed repairs and he had to sell them to cover the cost. That's a piece of shit with a ton of miles on it, after all.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I was thinking the other day when he bragged once again about shooting “hundreds of thousands of all types of rounds” (have ya?) in his life to “own” a stranger on Twitter that he hasn’t posted anything showing his guns since the bull dyke Lesbian Sister Pat gun range video.

Before that he’d occasionally post pics of weapons to vaguely threaten to murder conservatives with but nothing since then.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He doesn’t post pictures because his “liberal” followers wouldn’t like it. He only pulls that shit out when it’s convenient in an argument. This is common in low level arguments. It creates a false sense of knowledge or “being an expert” because you own or do something. Typically this is a skill or degree in academia. In Ricks case he’s trying to own the trump tards by showing he also has guns and is also against them. Establishing the idea that Rick is even headed and the gun people are crazy. He’s a fat faggot who’s a midwit at highest. Incredibly faggot as well.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1644435750849.png

Forum Clout
He doesn’t post pictures because his “liberal” followers wouldn’t like it. He only pulls that shit out when it’s convenient in an argument. This is common in low level arguments. It creates a false sense of knowledge or “being an expert” because you own or do something. Typically this is a skill or degree in academia. In Ricks case he’s trying to own the trump tards by showing he also has guns and is also against them. Establishing the idea that Rick is even headed and the gun people are crazy. He’s a fat faggot who’s a midwit at highest. Incredibly faggot as well.
I fucking hate when he does that. His argument boils down to "you own guns, but you vote Republican so you're opinion is invalid. I own guns and responsibly vote Democrat so I'm an expert." Every time he argues a point it's that. "You're a man and are anti abortion, you don't matter. I'm a man and pro abortion, that makes me right." He thinks he's on par with Plato's dialogues, but he argues like a fucking child.

Anyways he really should sell his guns. It's quick cash for Quasi and it prevents him from endangering himself.

G

Did Niki / Her Mom take away his toys out of fear he will do something serious (like shoot a black trump supporter) because they know he’s not well in the mental department? With how deranged he’s become I think Mom and his caregiver got the guns out of his house.
If I were Niki's family and did not at all give a shit about Patrick and what he was doing to ruin his own life, the one thing I would give a shit about would be his access to firearms.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
I go to the range every week and I would never refer to myself as a firearms & tactical weapons expert. I guarantee you he bought a gun, went to the range a couple of times, and knows how to do the basics (disassemble & clean). I also guarantee you that he leans backwards when firing a gun because he subconsciously is afraid of it.

Forum Clout
He’s too lazy to fire and maintain them so I doubt they rarely leave their cases. He only owns/owned four guns. He claimed one got stolen so that leaves 3. P90 ammo expensive as fuck. He’s poor.
Yeah I wonder which one got stolen. Probably one that could be tied to the murder of a black man in 2020 🤔