• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question about downs people

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Chick fil-a has a commercial with a black downs kid.

Blacks are already pretty retarded and work only on impulse, so how much more retarded are black downs?

Is there a chart that shows that a Chinese downs is smarter than your average cletus in Arkansas but a black downs kid is basically a turnip with a mouth? What kind of black single mom doesn't just drop them off at a fire station.

This sign always bothered me because of the assumption that I'm going to hug a black kid. I'll hang up and listen to your answers.

Screenshot_20220914_215349.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't know think I've ever seen a black down syndrome person. It'd be like seeing a white deer.

There was this one dude who would walk by my ex's place and we'd argue whether or not he had down syndrome. She said she knows for a fact that he does but I swear he was just a chubby, squat little Asian guy who wore particularly long shorts.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Sidebar I'm convinced that Opie was smoking weed all these years. I have no hard evidence to prove it just listening back to some old stuff recently and he comes across like an emotional burn-out.
It explains some of his anti-social behavior and mannerisms. I could be on to something or I might just be high myself.
You're on to something. There's a lot more depth to the show than what was advertised.

The Anthony Cumia character was actually one of the gays.

G

Sidebar I'm convinced that Opie was smoking weed all these years. I have no hard evidence to prove it just listening back to some old stuff recently and he comes across like an emotional burn-out.
It explains some of his anti-social behavior and mannerisms. I could be on to something or I might just be high myself.

The only way to be able to work with Nana day in day out is to be under the influence of something. I can’t blame the Opester.