• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Queenie, where we at wit you?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
MV5BNTgyZTE1YTktZGI0Yi00OTVlLWFhODAtOTE5MWY2YTY2MDA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyOQ@@._V1_.jpg

E0J5CmeVIAU_2q8

Just kidding, it's a Redbar thread.

Where we at with him, anyway?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Nigga dead, right? I've seen a few clips that were aiight I guess, but he annoyed me when he spam-promoted a 26 hour long 'Anthony exclusive' which was nothing but stuff he'd lifted from the old sub, & his dumb broad didn't accept me into their shitty club on facebook so I aint paying those cunts a penny. Isn't Jules still taking sub-money & just dropping cryptic bullshit now & then?

He should call himself 'Mini-Mancow after dark', he even copied the logo.

Did he put a video out somewhere of him fucking his wife? Chrissy Mayr said something. I'd watch that as a curiosity.

Last edited:
G

Nah it was Sam Tripoli putting a legal kibosh on him for making controversial statements about his kids.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Nah it was Sam Tripoli putting a legal kibosh on him for making controversial statements about his kids.
For real?

And Mike was right, anyway: those kids deserve to be sent to Germany. Because, you know, the Holocaust.

G

For real?

And Mike was right, anyway: those kids deserve to be sent to Germany. Because, you know, the Holocaust.
There was another follow up video that Sam deleted....but he wasn't bluffing. He said if Redbar so far as 'sneezes' and hits 'stream' by accident he's fucked. He definitely has some major dirt that made Redbar wave the white flag.

[MEDIA=youtube]KcwFAFVrweA:1[/MEDIA]

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
There was another follow up video that Sam deleted....but he wasn't bluffing. He said if Redbar so far as 'sneezes' and hits 'stream' by accident he's fucked. He definitely has some major dirt that made Redbar wave the white flag.

Very interesting. The best thing about this internet spergery is that they all accuse one another of being pedos.

I don't think Redbar's a pedo because his wife is Canadian, and they're not real people.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
That sounds like a 'conthpiracy theory' from a mushmouthed negroid.

I don't doubt Tripoli was going after him in some way & there was a video going-around of Mike doing a segment called 'judging teens', where Mike 'judged' dubiously-aged teens stripping over skype, there was also a pic of Mike outside Jules' high school. Remember he idolised Cumia until they fell-out. I'm not sure he's an actual pedo but he does sail close to the wind.

I don't see what Tripoli could do legally to stop him streaming completely & taking the shots on-top of his bad health/addictions would've been a bad move. RIP

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout

So who's this nobody anyway?

Although finding out Redbar might have the ninja is hilarious ngl

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Who the fuck is that fag? Imagine watching podcasts...ffs this forum has become almost gayer than fatrick