• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quasi is SpaceEdge.....SpaceEdge is Quasi......MEWLERRRR is a MANNN!!!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
One of the funniest parts of the whole Josiah saga was the revelation that Patty was on first name terms with Carol and absolutely infuriated by all the marathon cheating accusations.

I need to go back and listen to the part where he explains how he couldn't possibly have cheated despite all the evidence that he did. Carol wasn't named in his lawsuit and that had nothing to do with anything that his lawsuit was about but it infected his pig brain so bad.

Nice proving that you're not totally obsessed with this place, pigso.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
1639519737293.gif

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
One of the funniest parts of the whole Josiah saga was the revelation that Patty was on first name terms with Carol and absolutely infuriated by all the marathon cheating accusations.

I need to go back and listen to the part where he explains how he couldn't possibly have cheated despite all the evidence that he did. Carol wasn't named in his lawsuit and that had nothing to do with anything that his lawsuit was about but it infected his pig brain so bad.

Nice proving that you're not totally obsessed with this place, pigso.

He stalks my Instagram and knows my name/everything about me. He’s a deranged fat liar who cheated at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon. He can’t even keep his story straight about it….at first he was a proud jogger (~13 min/mile). Next he ran 8 miles after a high ankle sprain from a pothole (physically impossible). Then in his shrieking hysterical call with Josiah, the story evolved to his stepping off a curb- except curbs don’t exist on USATF courses, so no, that’s impossible too.

It would make me so hard if he got deposed and his lies were unraveled. Either tell the truth or face perjury charges, fatass. His entire pathetic life and finances on the public record! Think about the endless lols.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He stalks my Instagram and knows my name/everything about me. He’s a deranged fat liar who cheated at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon. He can’t even keep his story straight about it….at first he was a proud jogger (~13 min/mile). Next he ran 8 miles after a high ankle sprain from a pothole (physically impossible). Then in his shrieking hysterical call with Josiah, the story evolved to his stepping off a curb- except curbs don’t exist on USATF courses, so no, that’s impossible too.

It would make me so hard if he got deposed and his lies were unraveled. Either tell the truth or face perjury charges, fatass. His entire pathetic life and finances on the public record! Think about the endless lols.
Wait it was a pothole? I thought the fat klutz sprained it steeping off a curb onto the street.

If physically fit freak athletes like NFL players leave the game immediately and take weeks off for high ankle sprains, then I doubt a fat tub of goo from Milwaukee can jog 8 miles on one. Also at some point wouldn’t he literally risk further injuring his foot, ankle or knee running on one? Is a mini marathon worth permanent damage to your foot? That’s why I know his story is bullshit.

G

We must endeavor to get Quasi his money.