• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quasi didn't get paid; interest does not exist; only his lawyers got paid; he is out every penny he spent on lawyers

G

Also, the second, better judgement does not exist. Rodney Mayr was hired to.... ???

r/porsalin

1697240172823.png

1697240180369.png

1697240211885.png

1697240220555.png

1697240226700.png

1697240236666.png

1697240247642.png

1697240269766.png

1697240276912.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Why has no one called him out on "his lawyers were repaid"? His lawyer didn't spend $18,000. Who would the lawyer have paid it to, and why? Quasi had to pay his lawyer to do the work.

You'd think Pat would consider the fact that Pat's lawyers didn't spend money, they charged Pat money. Is this failure to comprehend because 1.7?

Forum Clout
"His lawyers made it."

Just as so many assumed, fatso thinks Quasi/John Doe got no money from winning his lawsuits so far and fatso is doubling down on claiming none of his own money has gone toward paying the judgments.

Quasi had to pay retainers for his attorneys. They don't work pro bono for Quasi. The payments to Quasi from the judgments cover his lawyer fees, court costs, interest, etc. Quasi isn't getting rich over this. He's recouping the money fatso took from him with his frivolous bullshit lawsuits. Quasi gets all of his money back with interest and fatso's credit is fucked, more than usual.

Fatso thinks he won because whomever is stupid enough to give him money to pay his debts is paying for his judgments which are currently fucking up his credit score and caused a lien to exist on his shithole ghetto duplex and the property on which it rots.

Last edited:
G

Post pictures of your own wife before talking about someone else's
"You can't call somebody else's butt ugly pig wife a butt ugly pig unless you reveal your significantly more attractive female partner to a group of people intent on doxxing you and harassing your employer and getting you fired and ruining your life".

Yeah, that totally fits in with the mentality of the rest of the board. You fit right in!

P.S. Your wife is a but ugly pig who eats too much and has fucked 100s of niggers.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
So his "Quasi wasn't paid a cent" is Technicality Tomlinson bit like we all thought.

In his mind he's created a little game where Quasi paid his lawyers to defend himself against Patrick, then Patrick was made to pay for the lawyers, but because the money ended up with the lawyers Quasi paid for, Quasi didn't get paid. It's absolutely hilarious mental gymnastics from a mentally ill person trying to claim a win out of a full blown loss.

This would be like, if I sued you for hitting my car, and you lost and had to pay for it, going around crowing about how you never paid me for hitting my car because Kurlans Auto Repair got the money in the end so I lost and you won and you never lose. Even worse if you go around bragging because even though it cost you dearly in premiums, lost time, lots of extraneous costs for your own lawyers... You ended up having your insurance company pay for it.

Hey, are we sure he didn't figure out some way to scam his insurance company for the money? Like, some sort of lawsuit insurance he had on his wife's LLC or something?

I also wouldn't be surprised if he cashed in the value on some policy he had paid into to pay it and because he didn't pay out of his bank account but liquidated some asset or policy he learned about selling insurance... That means he didn't pay a dime in his brain.

No no child, I paid in money I'd accrued in interest and also took out debt, neither of which are dimes I paid to Quasi. See I pay my Discover card for the amount therefore I pay them the dimes and not Quasi who never got anything anyways.

You're watching full blown, diagnosable but untreated and unmedicated narcissistic personality disorder running headlong into reality and spinning fast as it can to square the two. It'd be sad that nobody cares enough to help him if it wasn't this sack of human garbage called Patrick.

Last edited:

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
So his "Quasi wasn't paid a cent" is Technicality Tomlinson bit like we all thought.

In his mind he's created a little game where Quasi paid his lawyers to defend himself against Patrick, then Patrick was made to pay for the lawyers, but because the money ended up with the lawyers Quasi paid for, Quasi didn't get paid. It's absolutely hilarious mental gymnastics from a mentally ill person trying to claim a win out of a full blown loss.

This would be like, if I sued you for hitting my car, and you lost and had to pay for it, going around crowing about how you never paid me for hitting my car because Kurlans Auto Repair got the money in the end so I lost and you won and you never lose. Even worse if you go around bragging because even though it cost you dearly in premiums, lost time, lots of extraneous costs for your own lawyers... You ended up having your insurance company pay for it.

Hey, are we sure he didn't figure out some way to scam his insurance company for the money? Like, some sort of lawsuit insurance he had on his wife's LLC or something?

I also wouldn't be surprised if he cashed in the value on some policy he had paid into to pay it and because he didn't pay out of his bank account but liquidated some asset or policy he learned about selling insurance... That means he didn't pay a dime in his brain.

No no child, I paid in money I'd accrued in interest and also took out debt, neither of which are dimes I paid to Quasi. See I pay my Discover card for the amount therefore I pay them the dimes and not Quasi who never got anything anyways.

You're watching full blown, diagnosable but untreated and unmedicated narcissistic personality disorder running headlong into reality and spinning fast as it can to square the two. It'd be sad that nobody cares enough to help him if it wasn't this sack of human garbage called Patrick.
Who in their right mind would write or read all of that?